Data Technician Apprentice (Essential Healthcare)
- Estio Training
- WF17 9BN, Batley
- £10,000 to £14,000
- Closing date
- 26 Feb 2023
- Role Type
- Start Date
- 18-24 months
Level 3 Data Technician
Weekly Hours Worked – 37.5 hours per week
About the company:
At Essential Healthcare Solutions we are absolutely committed to being a trusted partner, working closely with our customers in the UK across all care environments.
We aim to be the best in our field and know to achieve this we must deliver world class customer service, with absolute transparency, honesty and integrity – in everything that we do, every time.
We believe this is Essential.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Data Technician with Essential Healthcare, a Healthcare Company based in Birstall.
To become an integral part of the IT Team, supporting with day to day to ensure the smooth running of computer and communications equipment across the business.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- To take instruction from the Group Services I.T. Manager, or other members of the IT team as required.
- Responsible for analysing business data in order to create and develop reports as required by the Company to better understand and improve business performance.
- Assist end users and provide support with day-to-day computer/telephone issues.
- Support with CRM databases, perform SQL restores when required.
- Support with Domain Controller.
- General hardware and software maintenance.
- Update internal and external databases and administration systems as required.
- Identify the right sources for new equipment when required.
- Assist associated companies with Sage 50 and Sage drive where required.
- Ensure security of data, keep antivirus up to date on all equipment.
- Support the IT Manager with planning, organising and evaluating IT requirements and equipment/office moves.
- Continuously identify areas of improvement and solutions to recommend to IT Manager.
- Support IT Manager with hands-on management of computer networks, network administration and network installation.
- Adherence to Essential Healthcare Solutions (UK) Ltd SO9001 and ISO 14001 certification standards.
- Compliance with all the company’s policies and procedures.
- Ensure confidentiality on all matters relating to employees, service users/clients’ details and information obtained during the course of employment.
- Ensure Health and Safety policies and procedures are adhered to at all times by self and colleagues.
- Any other duties as and when required by management that are reasonably within the capabilities of the person and are aimed at achieving the company’s objectives and goals.
- Attend training both inhouse and external as requested by the Company.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- A desire to learn and develop.
- Passion for IT – both hardware and software.
- Experience of Microsoft packages.
- Excel skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Team player.
- Ability to take instruction and follow process.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Well presented with a positive attitude and mature approach.
- Excellent time keeping.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skill.
- Must have a flexible approach to working.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Data Technician, with training in how to:
- Identify the right data sources for your business to inform decision making.
- Collect, compile and cleanse data accurately and securely.
- Identify, anaylse and interpret data, trends and patterns.
- Produce dashboards and reports to aid visualization and comparison.
- Summarise and present the results of data analysis, making recommendations for business improvement.
- Store and archive data in line with data protection legislation.
We are an IT and Digital apprenticeship provider, specialising in bringing high quality training to digital apprenticeships across England. We offer level 3 and 4 apprenticeships in IT, Software Development, Software Testing, Cyber Security, Data Analysis, Digital Marketing and Business Analysis.
We bring people together: we partner with employers to create digital apprenticeship opportunities, and work hard to find the talent to fill these roles.
We bring new skills to the nation: our trainers have all worked within the industry, so they’re the best people to transfer the skills you need.
We help you start your dream career: our digital apprenticeships provide you with the skills and qualifications, as well as the experience, you’ll need to kickstart your career in an industry you love
- 01133 500 333
2 New Lane
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert