Retail Team Leader Apprentice
- The Tess Group
- S11 8NX, Sheffield
- Closing date
- 26 Feb 2023
- Role Type
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
Retail Team Leader Apprentice
Hours: 30 hours per week
Contract: Fixed Term – up to 18 months
Qualification: Level 3 Team Leader Apprenticeship
Founded in 2009, White Rose is a chain of handpicked recycled fashion stores supporting the work of The Aegis Trust.
Aegis aims to prevent conflict and mass atrocity in communities at risk around the world. Find out more about us at www.whiterosefashion.com and about our Charity, Aegis Trust at www.aegistrust.org
White Rose plans to be the number one destination for sustainable fashion, with ambitious plans to grow our store portfolio every year for the next 5 years.
What you’ll be doing:
You’ll work in store whilst studying for your Team Leader Level 3 qualification, with loads of support from those around you, ranging from Store Managers to Store Assistants. In this fast-paced environment at White Rose, you'll get to learn something new every day and this experience, coupled with your qualification will provide you with real opportunities for progression in the future, whether it’s the Store Management pathway at White Rose or elsewhere.
Assisting the White Rose Store Managers in all aspects of the day to day running of the White Rose Shops. This includes:
- Delivering excellent customer service to every customer, every time, to create customer loyalty
- Working effectively in a small team including coaching our amazing volunteers, helping to make a great work environment and supporting the volunteer journey with us
- Drive the business - maximising every sale opportunity including add on sales and recommendations
- Raise the standards of presentation - Store visual merchandising including in store and window displays
- Stock deliveries, organising and getting out the stock as a priority, including quality stock preparation, variety and held to the highest standards
- Assisting the store manager with social media content and posts including modelling and photography, captions and maximising engagement with our supporter and customer base
- Ensuring the store is fun, aesthetically pleasing and attractive as a place to work and shop, being well presented, to a high standard
- Promoting the work of our charity, the Aegis Trust at every opportunity, being a knowledge base for our team and customers, utilising our voice to the public, to our volunteers and customers too.
- Taking responsibility for opening and closing the store when doing Key Holder shifts.
What you’ll bring:
- A great energy, positive and highly motivated
- A passion for fashion, brands, and trends.
- A creative flair for visual displays
- Great communication skills
- Confident in using your own initiative
- GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English (or equivalent qualification)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company funded Professional Training Qualification
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Telephone GP & Private Prescription Service
- Company social events
- Long service and birthday recognition
- Access to 1000's of Benefits and Discounts through WR Rewards.
- Access to health and wellbeing perks
Job Type: Apprenticeship
Salary: £5.28 per hour
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Sheffield: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: One location
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert