Digital Marketing Apprentice (Tailored Ltd)
- Estio Training
- SK5 7DL, Stockport
- £9379.50 - £11,000 per annum
- Closing date
- 26 Feb 2023
- Advertising, Media & PR
- Role Type
- Start Date
- 18-24 months
Level 3 Digital Marketer
Weekly hours worked- Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
About the company:
Ever since Tailored was formed in 2003 our main focus has been to provide bespoke 4D services and solutions. The company has rapidly progressed into having an outstanding reputation for understanding complex operational processes and replicating them in user-friendly and efficient systems.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketer with Tailored Ltd, a software company, based in Stockport.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Support the digital team to manage and develop strategic marketing programmes.
- Work with internal and external teams to implement innovations across a range of digital marketing disciplines. Including analytics, reporting, SEO, PPC, social media, user experience, remarketing and marketing automation.
- Able to work with excel spreadsheets and google analytics.
- Support client services teams with project management reporting.
- Attend weekly Work in Progress meetings.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Knowledge of PPC and SEO.
- Good writing skills.
- Social media experience.
- Attention to detail.
- Great organisational and time-management skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills.
- A strong teamwork ethic.
- A positive, determined attitude.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
We are an IT and Digital apprenticeship provider, specialising in bringing high quality training to digital apprenticeships across England. We offer level 3 and 4 apprenticeships in IT, Software Development, Software Testing, Cyber Security, Data Analysis, Digital Marketing and Business Analysis.
We bring people together: we partner with employers to create digital apprenticeship opportunities, and work hard to find the talent to fill these roles.
We bring new skills to the nation: our trainers have all worked within the industry, so they’re the best people to transfer the skills you need.
We help you start your dream career: our digital apprenticeships provide you with the skills and qualifications, as well as the experience, you’ll need to kickstart your career in an industry you love
- 01133 500 333
2 New Lane
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert