Inventory Manager Apprentice
- Skelmersdale, Lancashire
- Starting Salary £19,000 with Yearly increases
- Closing date
- 20 Feb 2023
- FMCG & Manufacturing, Supply Chain & Transport
- Role Type
- Start Date
Do you want to be part of a team who are an Essential part of everyday life?
Do you want to earn whilst you Learn?
Do you want to be a subject matter expert in Inventory Management?
If you answered yes to all of the above, then carry on reading.
Our entry-level Apprenticeship programmes are robustly created to develop leaders of the future, Candidates will be empowered to get involved with different teams to achieve high impact results that really make a difference. During the two -year program, Apprentices experience a structured placement in a warehouse environment giving them the opportunity to gain real life experience.
In partnership with SR Education, Level 3 Standard in Supply Chain Practitioner Apprenticeship has been developed to build a person's capability to manage and guide within a successful Supply Chain environment. Graduating with not only the Apprenticeship but also an ILM Level 3 Certificate Apprentices will learn the technical knowledge, acquiring vocational experience and wider skills from across a variety of DHL customer contracts .
Working with a DHL team within a large warehouse, working alongside the warehouse teams.
- Meet deadlines to ensure the supply chain is running efficiently and managing unexpected demand Forecast customer demand Business Improvement Techniques Gathering Interpreting and utilising Data in the WorkplaceManaging Workplace Projects Sustainability and Environmental issues Procurement and Supplier Management ensuring all inventory is correctly labelled and located in required location Inventory is kept in a quality state in order to be distributed.
What the programme looks like:
- 24 month structured program A program of personal and professional development modules focusing on Supply Chain and inventory skills within a Supply Chain environment performance feedback and personal development planning. Structured learning and real responsibility from day one. Dedicated tutor who has worked within the Supply Chain industry.
- Grade 4 -9(C) GCSE English and Mathematics or functional skills at Level 2 Completion of a level 3 Apprenticeship/Professional qualification in a relevant discipline. Eligibility to work in the UK for the full duration of the programme Must be fully mobile to travel to place of work and any potential learning sessions (where possible hold a valid UK drivers license)
What will you get in return?
- annual Salary and grade increase access to a variety of benefits 25 days holiday childcare vouchers and retail discounts.
We want our Apprentices to build their careers with us upon successful completion of the programme; contribute their ideas to influence the success of our business; and give them the opportunity to be a part of an organisation that makes a real contribution to society as well as to the world of Supply Chain logistics.
What you'll need to do next?
Apply using the online form and attach a copy of your most recent CV.
All of our resourcing actions are fair, transparent , consistent across the UK, ensuring the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard. DHL is passionate to ensure we provide equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect.
For any questions regarding the Apprenticeship, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert