Digital Marketing Apprentice (TRV Group)
- Estio Training
- M17 1SJ, Greater Manchester
- Salary: £16,000
- Closing date
- 28 Feb 2023
- Advertising, Media & PR
- Role Type
- Start Date
- 18-24 months
Level 3 Digital Marketer
Weekly Hours Worked: 40 hours a week 8.30am to 5pm
About the company:
We’re looking for someone to play a key role in our busy marketing team including on and offline marketing campaigns, website management and social media in the lighting and components space.
We provide the expertise and the tools for people to deliver their vision through light. The erasure world tour, DC10 in Ibiza, Next plc, Mulberry and BMW are just some of those illuminated by our products and services.
We want someone who wants to develop a career in marketing, someone with personality who will understand our audience and create content that inspires, informs, educates and knows how to get it in front of them. For this role, a love of technology and digital is almost as important as being able to use a computer.
We appreciate that some people want to work at home nowadays but our company is built around a strong culture of collaboration and relationship building and we reckon this works best when people aren’t yelling “you’re on mute” every 5 minutes.
Also playing table tennis on your own isn’t much fun. P.s We also have a massive office Doberman dog so if you tremble with fear at a Chihuahua or carry Peperoni around in your pockets, this might not be the place for you.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketer with TRV group, based in Manchester.
- Help manage the website and marketing campaigns including email,
- social media, affiliates and PR.
- Help to define and deliver the social media strategy for the businesses.
- in the group.
- Develop your e-commerce skills and be part of the team to deliver a
- new UltraLEDs website.
- Produce engaging copy & blogs, beautiful imagery, stunning video using a variety of tools and software packages.
- Respond to customer enquiries and comments on social channels.
- Manage the influencer programme, finding suitable advocates that align
- to the group’s brands.
- Video creation for YouTube, Instagram and TikTok.
- Align our output to the company trading calendar.
- Seeking out opportunities, partnerships, jumping on trends, giving us
- ideas for neon signs, eating cake.
- Extracting the expertise from your colleague’s brains to write blogs and
- uploading them to the website using BigCommerce.
- Analysis and reporting, seeking opportunities and identifying areas for improvement.
- 1+ year in a marketing or e-commerce marketing role.
- Non Specified.
- Someone who is comfortable using content management systems with
- an eye for detail.
- Ability to create content using software like Canva, Sketch or Photoshop
- would be a benefit.
- Copywriting skills taking into account the audience and placement.
- Confidence to take a brief and know what content will work on which social platforms.
- Someone who is creative and wants to make a mark in marketing.
- Someone who can prioritise and is well organised. We need someone who is prepared to roll their sleeves up and deliver in a fast growing business.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
We are an IT and Digital apprenticeship provider, specialising in bringing high quality training to digital apprenticeships across England. We offer level 3 and 4 apprenticeships in IT, Software Development, Software Testing, Cyber Security, Data Analysis, Digital Marketing and Business Analysis.
We bring people together: we partner with employers to create digital apprenticeship opportunities, and work hard to find the talent to fill these roles.
We bring new skills to the nation: our trainers have all worked within the industry, so they’re the best people to transfer the skills you need.
We help you start your dream career: our digital apprenticeships provide you with the skills and qualifications, as well as the experience, you’ll need to kickstart your career in an industry you love
- 01133 500 333
2 New Lane
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert