Assistant Accountant Apprentice Level 3 with Phillip Carroll Ltd
- BPP PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION
- Altrincham, Greater Manchester
- £11000.00 per annum 37.5 hours per week
- Closing date
- 28 Feb 2023
- Role Type
- Apprenticeship, Advanced
- Start Date
- 18-24 months
Duration of Apprenticeship:
- Journal entries
- Producing service charge certificates
- Raising balancing charges
- Running reports and packs
- Assist Service Charge with administrative tasks
- Plan and prioritise workload.
- Regularly report on current workload, key projects, upcoming deadlines, and personal development objectives to ensure these are achieved.
- Support and contribute to team meetings.
- Ensure effective communication with the Service Charge team about key tasks and issues.
- Liaising with the management and the team on workload and upcoming deadlines.
As an Accountancy Apprentice with BPP, you will complete the Assistant Accountant Apprenticeship at Level 3. Within the apprenticeship you will undertake the full AAT Level 3 qualification.
The apprenticeship will be completed at a BPP centre or via the Online Classroom platform, in addition to at the workplace.
GCSEs, including Grade C/5 in Maths and English
Personal Qualities & Skills:
Competent user of Microsoft Excel and good working knowledge of Outlook.
- Ability to work efficiently individually and as part of a team
- To be self-motivated, prioritising and multitask effectively.
- Must be able to communicate with team members effectively.
- Must have a high level of attention to detail.
About BPP Professional Apprenticeships
BPP is one of the UK’s largest providers of professional apprenticeship training. They work closely with some of the UK’s leading employers including RBS, EY and Starbucks to create unique opportunities for apprentices.
Who Are BPP Professional Apprenticeships?
BPP have been delivering professional qualifications for over 40 years. Training over 80,000 leaners each year, across areas including law, management, accountancy, insurance, banking, nursing, healthcare and more.
What BPP Professional Apprenticeships Offers
BPP's programmes are developed in partnership with employers and respected professionals. Their programmes offer recognised professional qualifications, with a clear pathway from one level to the next – all the way up to chartered status. Regardless of position, almost anyone can get involved. From entry-level talent, to the most senior leaders. Through an apprenticeship you’ll have the opportunity to develop a stronger, wider and deeper skill set.
Once you’re on your apprenticeship, you will be surrounded by BPP’s experts. Including dedicated Coaches who will support you through your journey, and Tutors who will provide their expertise on your chosen course. BPP’s flexible delivery blends digital learning with a face-to-face approach, and in some cases peer-to-peer learning, to help minimise disruption in your working environment.
- 0161 244 6471
BPP 5TH FLOOR, ST JAMES' BUILDING
79 OXFORD STREET
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert