Business Administration Apprentice - Learning and Development
- Lifetime Training
- £187.50 - 187.50 per week
- Closing date
- 16 Feb 2023
- Consulting & Business Services
- Role Type
- Apprenticeship, Advanced
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
Voyage Care is a leading care company specialising in Adults with physical and learning disabilities, we are looking for an apprentice to join our busy Head Office in Lichfield.
This is a busy role where you will be exposed to lots of different aspects in the office environment as well as gaining good experience to the administrative side of the Care Sector and the Learning & Development department. You will support the Learning & Development department with all aspects of Business Administration.
- Provide efficient and effective administration to support learning and development activities within Voyage Care.
- Coordinate training & apprenticeships as required to meet the needs of the business including sourcing and booking venues and trainers, informing attendees, and maintenance of the training databases (Learning Management System and internal records).
- Working with external training providers to organise courses that are required to meet the training requirements of teams to enable the delivery of great care.
- Responding to requests from external and internal customers and supply of information, resources and statistics as required.
- Supporting operations/services with specific training requirements, including the scheduling of mandatory, service specific and specialism courses and the provision of advice, support and guidance regarding learning and development.
- Attendance on meetings with the Learning & Development Team.
- Monitoring of employee training compliance and provision of reports as required by the business.
- Assist with the general administrative tasks e.g. document preparation, photocopying, filing, mailing etc...
- Monitor employee completions on statutory and mandatory training including e-learning, inhouse and external training.
- Manage the assessor allocations from the application process.
- Work with the end point assessment organisation bookings and reports
- Book online tests for functional skills
- Undertake any relevant training.
- Comply with all policies and procedures including those relating to health and safety and equal opportunities.
At Voyage Care, you will be working towards a Business Administration Apprenticeship Level 3 over the course of 18 months,
Lifetime provides award-winning apprenticeship programmes and expert strategy advice. We are specialists in delivering apprenticeships across the Business Services, Management, Health and Social Care, Early Years, Active Leisure, Hospitality and Retail sectors between levels 2 to 5. We’ve developed through organic growth and strategic acquisitions over the last 25 years to become the UK's largest national provider of apprenticeships. We support over 20,000 learners a year, using our extensive knowledge and robust resource. Our team of over 1,000 employees ensures that we provide high quality, national coverage. Lifetime's Head Office houses our Operations 'Support Hub', while our delivery teams of Regional Trainers, English and maths Tutors, Area Managers, and Quality Improvement Coaches are field-based throughout the UK. This ensures that we can offer nationwide coverage with local delivery.
- 0333 014 3669
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert