Finance Graduate ACCA Apprentice with The Royal Thames Yacht Club
- BPP PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- £450 Per week.Monday to Friday 9-5pm
- Closing date
- 1 Mar 2023
- Role Type
- Start Date
- 24 months+
Duration of Apprenticeship:
Main Duties – duties will evolve as progression is made through the fully funded apprenticeship program
Accounts Payable (Supplier Accounts)
· Receiving invoices via email and post.
· Obtaining the relevant authorisations.
· Coding and posting the invoices to the accounting software.
· Supplier statement reconciliations.
· Collating suggested payment runs based on supplier payment terms.
· Posting direct debit supplier payments.
Accounts Receivable (Members/Customer Accounts)
· Posting daily bank receipts.
· Posting membership charges to member accounts.
· Resolving member queries.
· Taking credit card payments.
· Banking cheques and cash.
Credit Control (Outstanding Member Balances)
· Sending monthly statements.
· Recovering overdue balance via email, letter and phone.
· Liaising with the Membership Manager to withdraw credit facilities on accounts where monies remain unpaid.
As an Accounting Apprentice with BPP, you will complete the Accountancy Taxation Professional Apprenticeship at Level 7. Within the apprenticeship you will undertake the ACCA professional qualification.
The apprenticeship will be completed at a BPP centre or via the Online Classroom platform, in addition to at the workplace.
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9/A*-4/C) Essential
GCSE or equivalent English and Maths (Grade 9/A*-4/C) Essential
Degree (Grade 2:1) Essential
Personal Qualities & Skills:
• A desire to becoming a Qualified Accountant
• An interest in the hospitality industry
• A good eye for detail and desire to take responsibility for resolving issues.
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship the candidate will have all the knowledge and skill to be a Finance Manager or Financial Controller.
About BPP Professional Apprenticeships
BPP is one of the UK’s largest providers of professional apprenticeship training. They work closely with some of the UK’s leading employers including RBS, EY and Starbucks to create unique opportunities for apprentices.
Who Are BPP Professional Apprenticeships?
BPP have been delivering professional qualifications for over 40 years. Training over 80,000 leaners each year, across areas including law, management, accountancy, insurance, banking, nursing, healthcare and more.
What BPP Professional Apprenticeships Offers
BPP's programmes are developed in partnership with employers and respected professionals. Their programmes offer recognised professional qualifications, with a clear pathway from one level to the next – all the way up to chartered status. Regardless of position, almost anyone can get involved. From entry-level talent, to the most senior leaders. Through an apprenticeship you’ll have the opportunity to develop a stronger, wider and deeper skill set.
Once you’re on your apprenticeship, you will be surrounded by BPP’s experts. Including dedicated Coaches who will support you through your journey, and Tutors who will provide their expertise on your chosen course. BPP’s flexible delivery blends digital learning with a face-to-face approach, and in some cases peer-to-peer learning, to help minimise disruption in your working environment.
- 0161 244 6471
BPP 5TH FLOOR, ST JAMES' BUILDING
79 OXFORD STREET
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert