Quality Coordinator Apprentice
- QA Apprenticeships
- OX4 6JU, Oxford
- £12,000 - £14,000 per annum.
- Closing date
- 20 Feb 2023
- Technology, Telecommunications
- Role Type
- Apprenticeship, Advanced
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
The foundations of Nedschroef were laid in 1894, when Dutch entrepreneur Hendrik van Thiel established a manufacturing enterprise in Helmond, the Netherlands, producing rivets for the shipbuilding industry. In the early 1900s, the company also started building its own steam powered machines, as the equipment available at that time was not adequately efficient.
We are now looking for an eager candidate to join us as an apprentice.
The Quality Coordinator Apprentice will develop the skills and experience required to deliver all aspects of the tasks related to achieving an efficient and well organised Quality Department.
Responsibilities: [you will:]
- Support and build good working relationships with Suppliers and Customers to improve quality.
- Support and carry out defect analysis and produce reports of findings to help resolve issues.
- Produce weekly Quality Reports for communication to Internal / External stakeholders.
- Liaise with internal departments on quality issues.
- Maintain Supplier Performance in line with agreed KPI’s.
- Monitor and maintain customer service levels within agreed KPIs and work with customers to improve / maintain quality of service.
- Conduct QA Inspection of parts when required. Carry out calibration tasks on Equipment.
- Support the Engineering Change process (ECP).
- Liaise and manage Suppliers on Quality issues (8D completion).
- Support in reviewing / signing off PPAP’s for the customer.
- Be involved with Continuous improvements within Nedschroef Oxford.
- Complete any other tasks requested by Team Leader or Co-ordinator.
You must be flexible on working from other locations when required by the business.
Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Must be a team player
- Flexible and self-motivated
The entry requirements for this programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
£12,000 - £14,000 per annum.
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship.
You will be joining at an exciting time, so many projects will be available upon successfull completion of the apprenticeship.
Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
QA Apprenticeships is the first Ofsted 'Outstanding' rated IT apprenticeships provider, as well as 3-time consecutive winner of Apprenticeship Programme of the Year (2012, 2013 and 2014). According to Ofsted, we deliver "world-class" apprenticeship programmes with "exceptionally well qualified" staff. Most of our apprentices "deliver a high standard of work for their employers and exceed expectations, often finding better ways of working and reducing costs".
Why choose QA Apprenticeships?
- The first IT apprenticeships business rated Ofsted Outstanding
- 100% of QA apprentices have jobs from day one of their 12–14 month apprenticeship programmes
- 94% of QA apprentices secure permanent employment after completing; this is 20% higher than the national average (National Apprenticeship Service 2012)
- We have won the coveted Apprenticeship Programme of the Year award for three consecutive years at The Learning Awards 2012, 2013 & 2014
- Leading apprenticeship partner for Microsoft, Oracle, HPE, Cisco and Association of Project Management
Rath House 55-65 Uxbridge Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert