Digital Marketing Apprentice
- QA Apprenticeships
- SL5 9FE, Ascot
- £13,318.50 per annum.
- Closing date
- 1 Mar 2023
- Advertising, Media & PR, Technology
- Role Type
- Apprenticeship, Advanced
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
JPC Capital Investment Group was founded in 2016. It was founded on the basis of making strategic and logical investments based on simple core business principles. JPC currently operates a diversified portfolio of companies within the UK ranging from engineering, finance & property.
Our aim is to build one of the largest private investment groups in the UK by investing into well established businesses with exceptional management and a track record of profitability to create long-term sustainable growth. We believe in creating opportunity and employment for others so will continue to grow our existing businesses long into the future.
Digital Marketing Apprenticeship.
Working alongside top performers, you will gain experience on how a leading brand can make a difference in the digital world. These brands have created something special, and you can help drive the companies campaigns within their diverse and high-achieving teams.
ASB Resourcing are excited to be working with successful brands to bring in a Digital Marketing Apprentice.
This exciting opportunity in Ascot won't be around for long; kick starts your Digital Marketing career and begins to play a massive role in their success.
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity; apply whilst you can!
While working with an inspiring team, you will be enrolled on our apprenticeship course and be assigned a professional Digital Marketing tutor who will provide exceptional training and support.
You’ll gain experience in some or all of the following Digital Marketing areas: Email campaigns, social media, design, and much more.
If this is the perfect opportunity for you, apply now!
- Creating digital campaigns across a variety of digital platforms
- Posting regular content on social media channels
- Designing engaging email campaigns
- Involved in updating the company website
- Analysing digital campaigns and reporting to your line manager
We are ideally looking for applicants will the following skills and qualities:
- An excellent communicator, including written and verbal
- A creative and forward thinker
- Willing to lead from the front in driving the brand name.
- Analytical and methodical in thinking
- Has good knowledge of social media networks
- Organised and ethical
- Someone who is keen to learn and has a hunger for success
- National apprenticeship living wage applies
The entry requirements for this programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- The learner must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level than this apprenticeship in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
QA Apprenticeships is the first Ofsted 'Outstanding' rated IT apprenticeships provider, as well as 3-time consecutive winner of Apprenticeship Programme of the Year (2012, 2013 and 2014). According to Ofsted, we deliver "world-class" apprenticeship programmes with "exceptionally well qualified" staff. Most of our apprentices "deliver a high standard of work for their employers and exceed expectations, often finding better ways of working and reducing costs".
Why choose QA Apprenticeships?
- The first IT apprenticeships business rated Ofsted Outstanding
- 100% of QA apprentices have jobs from day one of their 12–14 month apprenticeship programmes
- 94% of QA apprentices secure permanent employment after completing; this is 20% higher than the national average (National Apprenticeship Service 2012)
- We have won the coveted Apprenticeship Programme of the Year award for three consecutive years at The Learning Awards 2012, 2013 & 2014
- Leading apprenticeship partner for Microsoft, Oracle, HPE, Cisco and Association of Project Management
Rath House 55-65 Uxbridge Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert