- QA Apprenticeships
- WD25 8GD, Watford
- £17,000 per annum.
- Closing date
- 28 Feb 2023
- Technology, Telecommunications
- Role Type
- Apprenticeship, Advanced
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
IGD are an organisation of two vital and interconnected communities: Commercial Insight and Social Impact. Together, we are working to drive change that makes a tangible difference for Society, Business and the Individual.
You will have the opportunity to gain valuable skills, knowledge and experience as you complete a Level 3 IT Azure Cloud Support Specialist Apprenticeship.
This is an exciting role for anyone keen to take their first step into IT infrastructure and operations, helping our users while developing your own skillset.
You will be joining a friendly, enthusiastic and highly supportive team, with varied work in a fast-paced environment.
And you can feel good about being part of a company that uses its profits to support good causes through our social impact activities.
- Provide assistance for users, infrastructure & systems.
- You’ll be our first line of response to IT queries and support tickets.
- You will also be involved in the management of systems such as Azure AD, O365 and Intune, as well as having the opportunity to undertake project work and assist with the continuous review of new technology.
Everyday ‘business as usual’ tasks will include:
- The provision of laptops and mobile phones to colleagues, managing user accounts, troubleshooting in-office issues and managing tickets from our support system.
You’ll have every opportunity to continually learn and develop through training courses, shadowing and more to grow your experience, as well as plenty of on-the-job training to develop your skillset.
This will ensure that you help us to do everything we can to support our users and let them know all about the great work we do.
What we are looking for:
Skills and personal qualities:
- You must have a genuine passion for technology & excellent communication skills
- You should enjoy working collaboratively with an ability to build strong relationships with others, including training & assisting users
- You will need to be process driven, with excellent time management & exceptional organisational skills
- You should have an enthusiasm to learn and help build better future solutions
- Being able to drive / have own transport will be essential
The entry requirements for this Azure Cloud Support Specialist programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship is in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
£17,000 per annum.
Once the apprenticeship has been successfully completed, you’ have the opportunity to gain further career growth and progression.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
QA Apprenticeships is the first Ofsted 'Outstanding' rated IT apprenticeships provider, as well as 3-time consecutive winner of Apprenticeship Programme of the Year (2012, 2013 and 2014). According to Ofsted, we deliver "world-class" apprenticeship programmes with "exceptionally well qualified" staff. Most of our apprentices "deliver a high standard of work for their employers and exceed expectations, often finding better ways of working and reducing costs".
Why choose QA Apprenticeships?
- The first IT apprenticeships business rated Ofsted Outstanding
- 100% of QA apprentices have jobs from day one of their 12–14 month apprenticeship programmes
- 94% of QA apprentices secure permanent employment after completing; this is 20% higher than the national average (National Apprenticeship Service 2012)
- We have won the coveted Apprenticeship Programme of the Year award for three consecutive years at The Learning Awards 2012, 2013 & 2014
- Leading apprenticeship partner for Microsoft, Oracle, HPE, Cisco and Association of Project Management
Rath House 55-65 Uxbridge Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert