- QA Apprenticeships
- KT9 2NY, Chessington
- £13,000 per annum.
- Closing date
- 1 Mar 2023
- Technology, Telecommunications
- Role Type
- Apprenticeship, Advanced
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
Sunrise was established in 1994, and prides itself on being at the forefront of helping organisations to deliver services and manage business processes.
Our expertise and knowledge gained from working with such diverse clients.
We are now looking for an eager candidate to join us as an IT Apprentice.
£13,000 per annum.
Purpose of the job:
You will be responsible for providing outstanding levels of support to our clients.
Dealing with issues, questions and queries received via phone, email and the self-service portal.
You will undertake root cause analysis, identifying and advising on solutions.
An opportunity to be part of a dynamic team focussed on providing excellent support and helping the business grow. There will be opportunities to progress your career within the company.
Duties of the role: [you will:]
- Provide day-to-day support to our external customers Provide first-line backing services to customers Reply to customer queries received via telephone, email and self-service portal Log and track all tickets and ensure the records are kept up to date Ensure that all tickets are dealt with in a timely and professional manner, ensuring that criteria are met Escalate issues to the correct support team in a timely manner with the correct information Raise problems and enhancement requests Create and manage knowledge base articles and documentation to ensure up-to-date information is available for customers Provide the highest levels of service and technical fault finding to internal and external customers at all times
The listing below are considered to either be beneficial to successfully undertake the duties of the post or are considered highly desirable.
Desired skills and qualities:
- Experience of dealing with customers Good verbal and written communication skills Good problem-solving skills Have previously worked with Microsoft Office and associated products The ability to work in a high-pressure environment while maintaining a cool and professional outlook at all times Are able to work as part of a team to resolve issues, but also work on your own
The entry requirements for this Azure Cloud Support Specialist programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above) Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you need be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
There is an opportunity to gain a full-time role at the end of apprenticeship dependent on performance and availability.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
QA Apprenticeships is the first Ofsted 'Outstanding' rated IT apprenticeships provider, as well as 3-time consecutive winner of Apprenticeship Programme of the Year (2012, 2013 and 2014). According to Ofsted, we deliver "world-class" apprenticeship programmes with "exceptionally well qualified" staff. Most of our apprentices "deliver a high standard of work for their employers and exceed expectations, often finding better ways of working and reducing costs".
Why choose QA Apprenticeships?
- The first IT apprenticeships business rated Ofsted Outstanding
- 100% of QA apprentices have jobs from day one of their 12–14 month apprenticeship programmes
- 94% of QA apprentices secure permanent employment after completing; this is 20% higher than the national average (National Apprenticeship Service 2012)
- We have won the coveted Apprenticeship Programme of the Year award for three consecutive years at The Learning Awards 2012, 2013 & 2014
- Leading apprenticeship partner for Microsoft, Oracle, HPE, Cisco and Association of Project Management
Rath House 55-65 Uxbridge Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert