- G52 4RR, Glasgow
- Closing date
- 1 Mar 2023
- Role Type
- Apprenticeship, Advanced
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
Babington, a leading provider of apprenticeships, professional training courses and learning solutions are supporting our client, it’s our vision to be the UK’s customer service leader in specialist utility and infrastructure services, to recruit for their next Finance Apprentice, based in Glasgow.
As an apprentice, what will I be doing?
- Assisting with producing sales invoices
- Processing purchase invoices and liaise with the business in the case of discrepancies
- Assisting with collecting cash
- Allocating customer receipts and payments to suppliers
- Preparing helpful analyses of costs and revenues
- Producing cost centre reports
- Assisting with the production of month end accounts
- Preparing and posting accounting journals
What are the working hours, pay and benefits on offer?
As a Finance Apprentice you will be required to work Mon-Fri, 40 hours, 8am-5pm. In return you will be receive a salary of £16,000 plus.
What training will I undertake and what qualification will I get at the end?
AAT Certificate in Accounting (SEQF L6) supported with a 121 coach and e-learning platform.
Functional Skills level 2 in Maths and English if required.
Are there any requirements for me to be considered?
- Keen interest in pursuing a career in Finance
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Planning, prioritisation and time-management skills
- Strong attention to detail and level of accuracy
- Ability to adapt quickly to new challenge
- Passionate to work in a customer-focused environment
If you are interested in an exciting opportunity to kick-start your career in Finance apply today, we would love to hear from you!
Babington is a leading professional training course, apprenticeships and traineeships provider. Transform your career or organisation with us.
55 Colmore Row
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert