IT Helpdesk Analyst Apprentice (Frankham Consultancy Group)
- Estio Training
- DA14 5AE, Sidcup
- Closing date
- 2 Mar 2023
- Role Type
- Start Date
- 18-24 months
Level 3 Information Communications Technician
Weekly Hours Worked 8:30am – 5:30pm
About the company:
The Frankham Group provides a full range of design, engineering and consultancy services to the built environment. The company exists to improve the surroundings in which we all live and work.
Their belief is simple:
Use intelligent ideas to create human benefits.
From environmentally sustainable buildings to individual commissions, their projects have one thing in common:
They improve peoples' lives.
They employ only the most talented staff and use their vast range of skills and expertise to make their combined visions your reality.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an IT Helpdesk Analyst with Frankham, a large construction business based in Sidcup, South East London/North West Kent.
A Support based IT role with a hybrid working model based in Sidcup. The role will grow in responsibility and autonomy as the candidate gains skills and confidence.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Respond to requests for technical assistance via, IT Helpdesk portal, emails, in person, via phone & IM. Advise user on appropriate action. Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
- Track and route problems/ requests and document resolutions.
- Follow standard help desk procedures and log all help desk interactions.
- Work within Company Service Level Agreements for IT Helpdesk.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Create/troubleshoot User/Computer Profiles, ensuring new starters have adequate IT kit prior to start of employment date.
- Purchase & configure new IT kit to end-users
- Install OS such as Windows 10 Pro, Windows Server 2016, 2019; Troubleshoot Windows Drivers, BSOD, Printing issues. Basic Scripting. Software Deployment Skills using AD, WDS & KACE Appliances.
- Prepare activity reports/documentation/form/intranet task completion.
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
- Research questions using available information resource.
- Weekly housekeep locations such as Cloud File Share sites, Scanned folders.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Working knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant applications, devices such as Desktops; Laptops; Smartphones; Tablets; Printers (multi-function-devices)
- Knowledge of relevant call tracking application
- Windows 7,10, Microsoft Office Suite 13, Office365, Microsoft Teams, RICOH Printers, Windows Server, 2016, 2019, Scripting, Software Deployment, Android, IOS
- Excellent communicational skills.
- Friendly telephone manner.
- IT Literate.
- Enjoy working in a busy & challenging environment.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to recognise and promptly action Business Critical end-user queries.
- Willingness to learn.
- Punctual & reliable.
- Strong Team Player.
- Owning the Task.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Information Communications Technician, with training in how to:
- Efficiently operate and control your ICT infrastructure – physical or virtual hardware, software, network services and data storage.
- Use infrastructure management tools to automate the provisioning, testing, deployment and monitoring of infrastructure components.
- Prioritise systems support tasks and monitor and maintaining system performance.
- Maintain regulatory, legal and professional standards.
- Support the information systems needs for your business.
We are an IT and Digital apprenticeship provider, specialising in bringing high quality training to digital apprenticeships across England. We offer level 3 and 4 apprenticeships in IT, Software Development, Software Testing, Cyber Security, Data Analysis, Digital Marketing and Business Analysis.
We bring people together: we partner with employers to create digital apprenticeship opportunities, and work hard to find the talent to fill these roles.
We bring new skills to the nation: our trainers have all worked within the industry, so they’re the best people to transfer the skills you need.
We help you start your dream career: our digital apprenticeships provide you with the skills and qualifications, as well as the experience, you’ll need to kickstart your career in an industry you love
- 01133 500 333
2 New Lane
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert