Client Service Specialist Apprentice (Matters+ )
- Estio Training
- Wimbledon Park, London (Greater)
- £20,000 - £24,000 (Depending on experience)
- Closing date
- 27 Feb 2023
- Role Type
- Start Date
- 18-24 months
Level 3 Information Communications Technician
Weekly Hours Worked: 37.5 hours 9:00am-5:30pm
About the company:
Matters+ is a small Legal Tech business that is transforming the inhouse legal landscape. Our matter management solution allows in-house lawyers to easily organize and keep track of the hundreds to thousands of legal matters that pass through a legal department throughout the year. We’re on a mission to make in-house legal departments across the world more efficient and we have some great brands as clients.
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial spirit who’s hungry to grow their career and is excited at the prospect of joining a small team and adding your skills and experience. We are growing fast and need passionate and capable people ready to test their skills.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a client service specialist with Matters+, a legal tech company based in Wimbledon.
The role is to ensure our current clients are happy with our solution and that all client engagement and support with them is well managed. It is hands on and will lead to you having a detailed understanding of not just our solution but also our client use cases. You will be the primary point of contact between our clients and our business and you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders on a daily basis and provide the best customer service to customers via email and over the phone. Manage and resolve client support queries, including troubleshooting and fixing all issues not needing specialist tech support. Take on new clients and set up and configure their instances of Matters+ Accurately represent Matters+ business services from a business, operational and technical perspective to existing customers. Proactively engage clients to train, and identify growth opportunities for system usage. Ensure all user support information is up to date and report on issues and activities around client support. Establish and implement key strategies and processes for customer service and support. Do proper escalation management.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- 3+ years’ experience within a Customer Service technology business.
To be effective in this role would must have\be:
- Excellent communicator, who is able to maintain a professional manner. Good concentration and organisational skills. Intelligent with a willingness and hunger to learn. Self-motivated individual looking to grow in a start-up environment. Basic understanding of technology and system configuration. Problem solving - proven ability to investigate issues to understand root cause. Proof of right to work in the UK.
While not crucial this will definitely help you in your job:
- Excellent problem solver with the ability to work under pressure. Exposure to SQL or working with SQL or any other software language. Interest in technology and technology industry.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
- Market Related remuneration.
- 25 days paid leave per year and company laptop.
- Truly unlimited opportunity to grow with the company.
- Work with a small team and get involved in the strategy and business management.
- Network with C-Suite legal executives and senior corporate legal professionals from day one.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Information Communications Technician, with training in how to:
- Efficiently operate and control your ICT infrastructure – physical or virtual hardware, software, network services and data storage.
- Use infrastructure management tools to automate the provisioning, testing, deployment and monitoring of infrastructure components.
- Prioritise systems support tasks and monitor and maintaining system performance.
- Maintain regulatory, legal and professional standards.
- Support the information systems needs for your business.
We are an IT and Digital apprenticeship provider, specialising in bringing high quality training to digital apprenticeships across England. We offer level 3 and 4 apprenticeships in IT, Software Development, Software Testing, Cyber Security, Data Analysis, Digital Marketing and Business Analysis.
We bring people together: we partner with employers to create digital apprenticeship opportunities, and work hard to find the talent to fill these roles.
We bring new skills to the nation: our trainers have all worked within the industry, so they’re the best people to transfer the skills you need.
We help you start your dream career: our digital apprenticeships provide you with the skills and qualifications, as well as the experience, you’ll need to kickstart your career in an industry you love
- 01133 500 333
2 New Lane
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert