Level 4 Software Developer Apprenticeship - 10000
In this role, you will be...
• Developing good quality Java code with sound syntax
• Developing professional user interfaces for at least one channel (web and/or mobile)
• Effectively linking code to the database using SQL and/or data layer technologies
• Testing code using either V-model manual testing and using unit testing
• Problem solving - Debug own code and understand structure of programmes in order to identify and resolve issues
• Following the best practices and standards can create simple data models and software designs to effectively communicate understanding of the programme
The ideal candidate will have...
• A-Levels or equivalent in STEM subjects (Maths, Computing, IT etc.)
• Strong problem solving capabilities
• Good communication skills
• A passion for new technology; ideally some exposure to a modern programming language
Someone with an enthusiastic and professional attitude and a commitment to learning new skills.Qualifications required
The ideal candidate will have a Software L3 QualificationFuture prospects What happens when I complete my apprenticeship… You will have the possibility to progress into a Development Project Manager with time and experience, or cross train into other areas or Business Sectors. It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT apprenticeship career with great prospects today. QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.