Recovery Worker Apprentice
- Lifetime Training
- Leamington Spa
- £12,045.51 - 12,045.51 per year
- Closing date
- 3 Mar 2023
- Role Type
- Apprenticeship, Advanced
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
As a Recovery Worker Apprentice at Change Grow Live you will be working towards an Adult Care Worker Level 2 apprenticeship over the course of 15 months, alongside your daily roles and responsibilities.
Your roles and responsibilities will include;
- Support the recovery team in engaging people who have substance misuse problems and providing them with advice, support and recovery focused interventions to support their recovery and primary health care needs.
- Participate in service user assessments and learn to develop individual recovery plans that clearly identify how achieving each goal will enable progression in addressing substance use and re/integrating into the community.
- Learn about service based recovery communities, and how they can support individual's recovery journeys.
- Learn to accurately collect and record service based data.
- Learn how other team member's work, such as prescribing clinicians, nurses and psychologists.
- Learn about risk assessments and risk management and how to complete the relevant paperwork.
Plus many more!!
Please be advised that due to nature of the role suitable candidates will be subject to a Enhanced DBS check before employment can commence.
Lifetime provides award-winning apprenticeship programmes and expert strategy advice. We are specialists in delivering apprenticeships across the Business Services, Management, Health and Social Care, Early Years, Active Leisure, Hospitality and Retail sectors between levels 2 to 5. We’ve developed through organic growth and strategic acquisitions over the last 25 years to become the UK's largest national provider of apprenticeships. We support over 20,000 learners a year, using our extensive knowledge and robust resource. Our team of over 1,000 employees ensures that we provide high quality, national coverage. Lifetime's Head Office houses our Operations 'Support Hub', while our delivery teams of Regional Trainers, English and maths Tutors, Area Managers, and Quality Improvement Coaches are field-based throughout the UK. This ensures that we can offer nationwide coverage with local delivery.
- 0333 014 3669
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert