Project Management Apprentice - Marketing and Creative Projects
- Professional Apprenticeships
- Clifton, Bristol
- Closing date
- 21 Feb 2023
- Business / Management
- Advertising, Media & PR, Consulting & Business Services
- Role Type
- Apprenticeship, Higher
- Start Date
- 18-24 months
This is an incredible opportunity to join a growing agency with big ambitions and be part of a fun, supportive team where you’ll be encouraged to reach your full potential.
Flourish is a multi-award-winning, independently owned CRM agency who are obsessed with data-led customer journeys and put the consumer at the heart of everything they do.They work with global brands like Samsung, Nestle and Twitch, and are looking for someone special to help their clients thrive as the company grows.
With a real family feel amongst the team, they are a relatively small team who do great work for some really big clients, and have a laugh whilst doing it.
If Flourish sounds like a place you could fit it, read on…
In this exciting and varied role, you will be supporting the account teams in the smooth running of client accounts. You’ll be looking after clients, helping to make sure procedures are followed whilst maintaining the excellent level of service you love to provide!
You will learn:
- Understanding client’s businesses and their needs
- Communicating with clients throughout the project
- Keeping the rest of the department up-to-date with developments
- Maintaining records
- Attending client meetings and taking notes
- Writing reports
- Monitoring projects against timing plans
- Gathering information for creative briefs
- Making sure financial information is up to date in job folders
- Helping to complete monthly client billings
- Scheduling jobs with the creative and digital teams
- Supporting the checking and signing off of work before it is sent to the client
You will undertake the ground-breaking Professional Apprenticeships Associate Project Manager Level 4 qualification. Professional Apprenticeships hold the title of Bristol and Bath Apprenticeship Training Provider of the Year for 2021. We also boast the highest Ofsted rating, which only a select few regional training providers have.
During this advanced apprenticeship, you will learn and develop a vast range of skills, covering a range of topics, including:
- Project planning
- How to set up contracts
The programme is designed to mould you into a high-level, all-rounded project manager. You will learn in detail about business communication, organisation, managing change, problem solving & much more.
These modules are designed to jump-start your career and make you stand out in an increasingly competitive field, boosting your future earning potential.
Flourish place their people at the heart of everything they do and place staff development in very high esteem. Work hard and you will be rewarded with some very exciting career progression opportunities.
This is an incredible time to join Flourish as they have exciting growth plans over the coming years. With a fun, friendly and supportive team, you’ll be very well looked after and can look forward to a wealth of benefits, including:
- Hybrid working (3 days in office, 2 days at home)
- Fresh fruit in the office
- Vitality Health Insurance
- Pension contribution scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Salary sacrifice schemes
- Regular shindigs and outings
- Professional training opportunities
- Extra 'Celebration Day' holiday (not everyone wants their birthday off)
- Lovely colleagues
- Lunch on Friday (in the office)
We're Professional Apprenticeships, a South West based apprenticeship provider, with a mission to help applicants find and secure their dream apprenticeship!
Although we have over 50 years’ experience between us now, we were once former apprentices ourselves. So we know first-hand the possibilities unlocked by a well-planned apprenticeship.
There are many misconceptions about apprenticeships. Today young people visualise apprenticeships as a viable alternative to university. Over 8,000 local businesses employ apprentices to further develop their workforce.
We place more emphasis on the recruitment and matching process to ensure that both the young person and business can be sure they find the perfect match.
Check out our current apprenticeship vacancies now!
- 0117 422 4000
Filwood Green Business Park, 1 Filwood Park Ln,
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert