Apprentice Technical and Cyber Security Consultant
opportunity to earn money while you learn in a government funded apprenticeship. The successful candidate will complete a Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Apprenticeship.
What you'll be doing
You'll work closely with the physical security consultants to develop an understanding of physical and technical security
- Assist with internal company IT systems management, software deployment and IT system change requests
- Manage the ongoing use and development of SharePoint
- Develop and maintain the company's cyber security protection measures
- Support and contribute to the growth of our Cyber consultancy services
- Support the Lead Consultant on projects
- Assist the Technical Security Consultants on physical security projects
- Servicing employee and client requests (Support/Changes) through phone/Email/Online/Onsite
- Driving service quality / improvement
- Ensuring service levels met
- Knowledge sharing with team members
- Issue resolution
- Driving improvement of internal processes and associated documentation to support service
- Maintain, support and develop our internal systems and procedures to ensure correct functioning for users and consultants.
- Internal and client project engagements, delivering on-time to specification
- Maintain and develop existing and new client relationships through planned individual account support and liaison with internal staff.
Interest in IT.Personal qualities
- Interest in IT.
- Communication skills.
- Willingness to learn.
You don't need loads of professional experience in IT. However, you'll need at least five GCSEs (or equivalent) at Grade C or above including Maths, English and IT / Science.Future prospects By working hard and demonstrating your ability, drive and commitment throughout your 24 month apprenticeship scheme, upon completion you will be offered a permanent contract ensuring you have further opportunities to continue growing within this exciting organisation.