Office Administration Apprentice
- QA Apprenticeships
- BS15 4PJ, Bristol
- £14,000 per annum.
- Closing date
- 6 Mar 2023
- Technology, Telecommunications
- Role Type
- Apprenticeship, Advanced
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
Who you’ll be working for:
Established in 2004, TVNET are a Bristol based family business providing expert survey, design, installation and maintenance of data networking solutions.
What’s in it for you:
The company offers excellent benefits including a flexible environment, bonuses depending on profit and whether targets are being met by the company and free parking.
You will be responsible for:
- Stock control
- Purchasing and price negotiation
- Quote preparation
- Work scheduling
- HR and Health and Safety administration
You will need the following skills:
- Customer service and administrative experience with competence in Microsoft office products is essential
- Technical knowledge of data cabling would be useful
- Experience in marketing administration, including database management, would be useful
- Project management experience would be useful
- Initiative, self-motivated, with a confident demeanour
- Team player
- Organised and good at prioritising
- Ability to work through issues and barriers with resolve
- Good communicator
- Customer orientated
The entry requirements for this programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here: https://www.enic.org.uk/Qualifications/UKQRS/Default.aspx
The apprentice will be able to grow in their role and what interests them the most in their role, whether it be spreadsheets/data, marketing or operations for example.
40 hours per week – shifts of either 8am or 9am start and 4.30 or 5.30pm finish, flexible and may vary depending on holidays of managers.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
QA Apprenticeships is the first Ofsted 'Outstanding' rated IT apprenticeships provider, as well as 3-time consecutive winner of Apprenticeship Programme of the Year (2012, 2013 and 2014). According to Ofsted, we deliver "world-class" apprenticeship programmes with "exceptionally well qualified" staff. Most of our apprentices "deliver a high standard of work for their employers and exceed expectations, often finding better ways of working and reducing costs".
Why choose QA Apprenticeships?
- The first IT apprenticeships business rated Ofsted Outstanding
- 100% of QA apprentices have jobs from day one of their 12–14 month apprenticeship programmes
- 94% of QA apprentices secure permanent employment after completing; this is 20% higher than the national average (National Apprenticeship Service 2012)
- We have won the coveted Apprenticeship Programme of the Year award for three consecutive years at The Learning Awards 2012, 2013 & 2014
- Leading apprenticeship partner for Microsoft, Oracle, HPE, Cisco and Association of Project Management
Rath House 55-65 Uxbridge Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert