IT Apprentice (3Gi Technology)
- Estio Training
- PR2 9YW, Preston
- £10,300 – £15,000
- Closing date
- 8 Feb 2023
- Role Type
- Start Date
- 18-24 months
Level 3 Information Communications Technician
Weekly Hours Worked: 35 hours per week
About the company:
At 3Gi, we use the experience and commercial buoyancy our blue chip pedigree gives us to ensure that your infrastructure is engineered as if you had your own personal team of Architects, Infrastructure Consultants, Project Directors and Service Delivery Managers. All packaged together with a commercial model that puts all the power directly into the hands of the client, without conflicts of interest that come from ’profit-lead advice’.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a 1st Line Service Desk Apprentice with 3Gi Technology a Computer Support Company based in Preston.
We are looking to recruit a 1st line Service Desk Apprentice for our growing company. We are looking for a hardworking, organised individual who is flexible and willing to learn. A personal interest in IT/Technology along with the drive for self-improvement is critical in any candidate looking to apply for this role.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Provide 1st line technical support to telephone requests and emails from users. This will extend to application support to ensure our users are leveraging our cloud systems to their fullest potential. To ensure calls for support are dealt with promptly and appropriately. Maintaining existing Hardware and Software to agreed standards. Key accountabilities will include maintenance and documentation of the registration system. All maintenance set up and configuration of the office printers and laptops. Manage user requests for software downloads or installations. Cleaning of old/slow computers.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Flexibility. Adaptability. Good interpersonal skills. Ability to multitask. Organisational skills. Communication skills. IT skills.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Information Communications Technician, with training in how to:
- Efficiently operate and control your ICT infrastructure – physical or virtual hardware, software, network services and data storage.
- Use infrastructure management tools to automate the provisioning, testing, deployment and monitoring of infrastructure components.
- Prioritise systems support tasks and monitor and maintaining system performance
- Maintain regulatory, legal and professional standards.
- Support the information systems needs for your business.
We are an IT and Digital apprenticeship provider, specialising in bringing high quality training to digital apprenticeships across England. We offer level 3 and 4 apprenticeships in IT, Software Development, Software Testing, Cyber Security, Data Analysis, Digital Marketing and Business Analysis.
We bring people together: we partner with employers to create digital apprenticeship opportunities, and work hard to find the talent to fill these roles.
We bring new skills to the nation: our trainers have all worked within the industry, so they’re the best people to transfer the skills you need.
We help you start your dream career: our digital apprenticeships provide you with the skills and qualifications, as well as the experience, you’ll need to kickstart your career in an industry you love
- 01133 500 333
2 New Lane
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert