Business Administrator Apprentice with Tax Assist Accountants Westminster and Clapham Junction
- BPP PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- £375.00 per week - 37.5 hours per week
- Closing date
- 7 Mar 2023
- Role Type
- Apprenticeship, Advanced
- Start Date
- 18-24 months
Duration of Apprenticeship:
The key duties of the post are as follows:
- Preparing sign up documentation for new clients and to manage the engagement process
- Maintaining our client database: updating it and making changes
- Becoming proficient in our 2 main practise management software: TaxCalc and Practise Ignition
- Management of workflow tasks and client lists
- Producing key management reports such as client profitability and staff productivity from the software
- Being the first port of call for clients on the phone and in person
- Booking meetings and arranging appointments for the Practice Manager and Partner
- Obtaining a Money Laundering competency certificate and to be aware of the relevance to our industry
- Dealing with the post and scanning/filing as necessary
- Contacting HMRC by post or by phone to discuss client queries
- Registering clients for VAT, PAYE and requesting UTRs
- Dealing with client queries by email and telephone
- Ad hoc duties as required
As a Business Administration Apprentice with BPP, you will undertake the Business Administrator Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship.
The apprenticeship will be delivered through a blend of live online learning, pre-recorded lectures and workplace support.
Experience using Microsoft Office
- Ideally GCSEs or equivalent in both Maths and English
- Legally authorised to work fulltime in the UK without restriction
Personal Qualities & Skills:
- Excellent communication, organisational and time-management skills
- Ability to converse confidently with clients to convey the TaxAssist brand
- An ability to work to deadlines and manage own workload
- Become highly proficient in use and maintenance of our 2 main practise management software: TaxCalc and Practise Ignition
- Ability to produce accurate and timely management reports such as client profitability and staff utilization
- Detail oriented
- A desire to learn and develop
- A confident, reliable and well-presented individual with a strong work ethic and desire to work in a team orientated environment
- To be prepared to put in the hard work required to be rewarded with a great opportunity within an expanding and successful company
To be a core member of the team involved in all aspects of office administration and client communication.
As we open new offices and continue to grow, to potentially become Business Support Manager (Salary £30k++)
About BPP Professional Apprenticeships
BPP is one of the UK’s largest providers of professional apprenticeship training. They work closely with some of the UK’s leading employers including RBS, EY and Starbucks to create unique opportunities for apprentices.
Who Are BPP Professional Apprenticeships?
BPP have been delivering professional qualifications for over 40 years. Training over 80,000 leaners each year, across areas including law, management, accountancy, insurance, banking, nursing, healthcare and more.
What BPP Professional Apprenticeships Offers
BPP's programmes are developed in partnership with employers and respected professionals. Their programmes offer recognised professional qualifications, with a clear pathway from one level to the next – all the way up to chartered status. Regardless of position, almost anyone can get involved. From entry-level talent, to the most senior leaders. Through an apprenticeship you’ll have the opportunity to develop a stronger, wider and deeper skill set.
Once you’re on your apprenticeship, you will be surrounded by BPP’s experts. Including dedicated Coaches who will support you through your journey, and Tutors who will provide their expertise on your chosen course. BPP’s flexible delivery blends digital learning with a face-to-face approach, and in some cases peer-to-peer learning, to help minimise disruption in your working environment.
- 0161 244 6471
BPP 5TH FLOOR, ST JAMES' BUILDING
79 OXFORD STREET
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert