Business-to-Business (B2B) sales is a dynamic and exciting area within Experian. You’ll be working as part of the business area which offers data quality software to a range of B2B clients across sectors including Retail, Finance, Gaming, Fintech, Public Sector and Utilities. The products help companies improve the quality of data across their organisation, enabling them to better serve their customers.
In this role, you’ll join us as a Customer Success Apprentice, working within our Customer Success team. The team focus on customer satisfaction to ensure we retain our existing B2B client base, as well as working to identify new business development opportunities. To put it simply, our team are experts in customer satisfaction, and they make sure our clients keep working with us and spread the word to others!
Day to day as a Customer Success Apprentice, you will:
- Be supported to look after an existing client portfolio, to ensure clients maintain their relationship with Experian.
- Attend meetings and speak to clients both over the phone and in-person.
- Work closely with clients to identify cross sell/upsell opportunities.
- Work on account plans and liaise with teams to resolve any issues or risks to maintain customer satisfaction.
The best part of it all? The support you get from Experian. You’ll work with wider sales and support teams, giving you the remit to build your network, broaden your knowledge and gain insights into our business.
Alongside your role you’ll complete a Business-to-Business Sales Degree Apprenticeship with one of our partner Universities through blended learning (mix of on-campus and online). The duration of the course is 3 years and in addition to your salary, you’ll benefit from fully paid tuition fees, as well as our support every step of the way. The Degree Apprenticeship will enable you to bring to life what you’re learning in the classroom, into the workplace!
If you’re highly organised, driven by hitting goals and targets and passionate about building strong relationships, this is a career path you don’t want to miss out on. In return, you have the amazing opportunity to genuinely impact business success.
If you choose to join us, you’ll receive industry training, wide-reaching career opportunities and a wealth of support through our Early Careers Network, buddy, line manager & mentor scheme. You’ll also join onto Experian’s structured 2 year Early Careers Development programme, which is packed with workshops, short-courses & online material designed to help kick-start your career.
Our concept is simple. We believe in expanding horizons – it’s what makes Experian a global leader and a Top UK Tech Employer.
To apply for this opportunity, you need:
- To have obtained or be predicted to achieve at least 96 UCAS points from 3 A Levels (or equivalent qualification eg. BTEC) at Grade C or above.
- To have obtained GCSE Maths and English at Grade C/Grade 4 or above.
- You must not have a degree in a similar subject
- Due to UK government apprenticeship funding rules, you must have lived in the UK for at least 3 years and have permission from the UK government to live in the UK (not for educational purposes) or have obtained pre-settled or settled status.
We look for students who have excellent communication, organisation and time management skills. Previous experience in customer facing roles is desirable but not essential. If you have a desire to learn and advance your business-to-business sales skillset, this is the role for you!
Whilst we have adopted a hybrid way of working, this role is based in London. Please only apply if this would be a suitable location for you and you would be available to start in September 2023.
Application Closing Date: Sunday 16th April 2023. We aim to respond to all applications no later than the week after the closing date.
Start Date: September 2023
Why choose us?
Our colleagues’ health and wellbeing are a top priority for us, that’s why our reward, benefits and wellbeing programmes are designed so you can come to work feeling your very best self. Our benefits focus on health, money, and lifestyle so you can tailor your benefits to your own personal needs. Whether it’s your physical and mental wellness, getting to work or preparing for the next big milestone in your life, we have a range of flexible options to have you covered!