Sales Support Apprentice
- QA Apprenticeships
- TW9 2RA, London (Greater)
- £18,000 per annum
- Closing date
- 20 Mar 2023
- Technology, Telecommunications
- Role Type
- Apprenticeship, Advanced
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
Twisted Fish are an award-winning IT support services business with 150+ clients and 50+ staff and we've been in business for 20 years. Our culture is unrivalled and we're the only IT services firm in the UK to have 22 straight quarters of organic growth. We're privately held, have zero debt and continue to grow.
Through automation we have become the single most efficient IT support firm today. This makes us undeniably unique.
You will have the opportunity to gain valuable skills and experience as you complete a Data Essentials - Level 3 Apprenticeship.
The Sales Support Specialist will be responsible for providing administrative and operational support to the Technical Account Management team. The role involves coordinating with various departments to ensure that sales and administrative processes run smoothly, and assisting technical account managers in their daily tasks.
If you are a detail-oriented and customer-focused individual with a passion for supporting sales, we encourage you to apply for this position.
Duties / What will the apprentice be doing?
- Collaborate with the sales team to create proposals, contracts, and other sales documents
- Assist in the preparation and organisation of presentations and product demonstrations
- Present data using charts/graphs using Excel
- Coordinate with internal departments such as finance and operations to ensure timely delivery of products and services
- Maintain accurate records of sales activity and customer interactions using CRM software
- Provide customer support to clients and sales representatives by answering questions and resolving issues
- Source and format data to be further analysed by the business
- Conduct research on prospective clients and industries to help identify new sales opportunities
- Assist in the preparation and execution of marketing campaigns and events
- Provide feedback to the sales team on customer needs, industry trends, and competitor activity
Desired skills and personal qualities:
- Strong organisational and multitasking skills
- The ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with clients and colleagues
- Proficient in using CRM software, Microsoft Office Suite, and other sales support tools
- Knowledge of IT products and services is a plus
- 3 GCSE's (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package for the right candidate
- Healthcare through Vitality after qualifying period
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays --- Additional 5 days a year study leave
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
QA Apprenticeships is the first Ofsted 'Outstanding' rated IT apprenticeships provider, as well as 3-time consecutive winner of Apprenticeship Programme of the Year (2012, 2013 and 2014). According to Ofsted, we deliver "world-class" apprenticeship programmes with "exceptionally well qualified" staff. Most of our apprentices "deliver a high standard of work for their employers and exceed expectations, often finding better ways of working and reducing costs".
Why choose QA Apprenticeships?
- The first IT apprenticeships business rated Ofsted Outstanding
- 100% of QA apprentices have jobs from day one of their 12–14 month apprenticeship programmes
- 94% of QA apprentices secure permanent employment after completing; this is 20% higher than the national average (National Apprenticeship Service 2012)
- We have won the coveted Apprenticeship Programme of the Year award for three consecutive years at The Learning Awards 2012, 2013 & 2014
- Leading apprenticeship partner for Microsoft, Oracle, HPE, Cisco and Association of Project Management
Rath House 55-65 Uxbridge Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert