Please attach your CV when applying. If you do not do this, your application will not be considered.
The Reception Administration Apprentice will work under the guidance and supervision of senior staff to gain hands-on experience in managing front desk operations and administrative support functions. The successful candidate will receive training and support to develop skills in areas such as customer service, phone and email etiquette, record-keeping, scheduling, and general office administration.
Things you can expect from our employers:
- Social team building activities
- Fantastic work environment
- Previously supported successful apprentices
- Guaranteed job upon successful completion of the apprenticeship
- More benefits to be revealed if you progress onto the interview stages
- Increase in salary upon completion of the apprenticeship
- Manage reception area, greet and direct visitors to appropriate personnel
- Answer, screen and forward incoming calls and emails
- Provide information to clients and customers as requested
- Support administrative tasks such as data entry, filing, and record-keeping
- Assist with scheduling and coordinating appointments and meetings
- Participate in team meetings and take minutes
- Collaborate with colleagues on cross-functional tasks as required
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Business Administrator Training
During this advanced apprenticeship, you will learn a vast range of knowledge, skills and behaviours, covering topics such as:
- Project management
- Systems & processes
- Business structures and so much more.
You will undertake the ground-breaking Professional Apprenticeships Business Administrator Level 3 qualification. Professional Apprenticeships hold the title of Bristol and Bath Apprenticeship Training Provider of the Year for 2021. They also boast the highest Ofsted rating, which only a select few training providers in the region have.
The programme is designed to mould you into a high-level, all-rounded business professional. You will learn in detail about:
- Business communication
- Organisation Managing change
- Problem-solving & much more.
These modules are designed to jump-start your career and make you stand out in an increasingly competitive field, boosting your future earning potential.
All of our roles offer long-term security and the opportunity to progress and specialise.
- Strong customer service skills and a friendly, welcoming demeanor
- Excellent phone and email etiquette
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks effectively
- Good computer literacy
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team