Office Administration Apprenticeship
- Professional Apprenticeships
- Bristol City Centre
- Closing date
- 21 Mar 2023
- Business / Management
- Consulting & Business Services
- Role Type
- Apprenticeship, Advanced
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
Please attach your CV when applying. If you do not do this, your application will not be considered.
Are you a master of organisation and efficiency, with a passion for making sure everything runs like a well-oiled machine? Then you might be the perfect fit for our Office Administration Apprentice position! In this role, you'll work closely with our team of seasoned professionals, learning the ins and outs of the business world. You'll be responsible for supporting our day-to-day operations, from keeping track of important documents to assisting with event planning and coordination. Plus, you'll get to learn all about our top-secret coffee and tea preferences.
Things you can expect from our employers:
- Social team building activities
- Fantastic work environment
- Previously supported successful apprentices
- Guaranteed job upon successful completion of the apprenticeship
- More benefits to be revealed if you progress onto the interview stages
- Potential increase in salary depending on experience
- Assist with data entry, record-keeping, and file management
- Provide administrative support to different departments as required
- Support the planning and delivery of events and projects
- Participate in team meetings and take minutes
- Assist with scheduling appointments and coordinating meetings
- Collaborate with colleagues on cross-functional tasks as required
- Respond to customer queries via email, phone, and in-person
- Perform other duties as assigned by your line manager
Business Administrator Training
During this advanced apprenticeship, you will learn a vast range of knowledge, skills and behaviours, covering topics such as:
- Project management
- Systems & processes
- Business structures and so much more.
You will undertake the ground-breaking Professional Apprenticeships Business Administrator Level 3 qualification. Professional Apprenticeships hold the title of Bristol and Bath Apprenticeship Training Provider of the Year for 2021. They also boast the highest Ofsted rating, which only a select few training providers in the region have.
The programme is designed to mould you into a high-level, all-rounded business professional. You will learn in detail about:
- Business communication
- Managing change
- Problem-solving & much more.
These modules are designed to jump-start your career and make you stand out in an increasingly competitive field, boosting your future earning potential.
All of our roles offer long-term security and the opportunity to progress and specialise.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good computer literacy and experience with the Microsoft Office suite
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
We're Professional Apprenticeships, a South West based apprenticeship provider, with a mission to help applicants find and secure their dream apprenticeship!
Although we have over 50 years’ experience between us now, we were once former apprentices ourselves. So we know first-hand the possibilities unlocked by a well-planned apprenticeship.
There are many misconceptions about apprenticeships. Today young people visualise apprenticeships as a viable alternative to university. Over 8,000 local businesses employ apprentices to further develop their workforce.
We place more emphasis on the recruitment and matching process to ensure that both the young person and business can be sure they find the perfect match.
Check out our current apprenticeship vacancies now!
- 0117 422 4000
Filwood Green Business Park, 1 Filwood Park Ln,
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert