Customer Service Team Member Apprenticeship
- Lifetime Training
- Hungerford Newtown
- £262.50 - 346.50 per week
- Closing date
- 23 Mar 2023
- Hospitality & Travel
- Role Type
- Apprenticeship, Intermediate
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
Working at Welcome Break is fast-moving, fun and rewarding, helping our road-weary customers feel human again.
Working with some fantastic brands, you'll help keep our site running like clockwork, In return for giving customers great experiences, we'll support you on your own career journey. We offer bespoke apprenticeship training and exciting career paths.
Working for Welcome Break is not what it may seem to our everyday customer. When you come into one of our 44 Service areas you will see all our favourite brands, from Starbucks to Burger King, Subway to Pizza Express. But what may come as a surprise is that we are all in one team!
The Brand you will work with will be discussed at the interview stage - We will give you all the training you need, all you need to bring is a desire to work hard
A Welcome Break Team Member would ideally:
- Have a positive approach to customer service and a can-do attitude
- Be willing to work as part of a world class team
- Be ready to learn as all brand training will be provided
A Welcome Break Team Member gets:
- Up to £9.90ph
- £1 meals and free coffee, tea and fizzy drinks during your shifts
- Flexible working patterns to fit your lifestyle including seasonal hours
- Immediate start in customer service roles and over time available
- Employee discounts (50% off onsite KFC, BK, Starbucks and Pizza Express to name a few)
- My Welcome Break discounts - savings at retailers including Curry's PC World, Nike, Ikea, Tesco, Asda, Argos, Booking.com etc
- Bonus & Incentive Schemes
- Career progression from Customer Service to Management through brilliant training programmes
- Holiday entitlement that increases with service
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free onsite parking
Key day to day responsibilities:
- Greet guests and take orders
- Serve Food and Drink when required
- Ensure Food & General hygiene is always maintained
- Follow all safety and health regulations
At Welcome Break you will be working towards your Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship over the course of 15 months.
Lifetime provides award-winning apprenticeship programmes and expert strategy advice. We are specialists in delivering apprenticeships across the Business Services, Management, Health and Social Care, Early Years, Active Leisure, Hospitality and Retail sectors between levels 2 to 5. We’ve developed through organic growth and strategic acquisitions over the last 25 years to become the UK's largest national provider of apprenticeships. We support over 20,000 learners a year, using our extensive knowledge and robust resource. Our team of over 1,000 employees ensures that we provide high quality, national coverage. Lifetime's Head Office houses our Operations 'Support Hub', while our delivery teams of Regional Trainers, English and maths Tutors, Area Managers, and Quality Improvement Coaches are field-based throughout the UK. This ensures that we can offer nationwide coverage with local delivery.
- 0333 014 3669
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert