Apprentice Customer Service Advisor
Do you seek a role within a busy and supportive office? Are you compassionate with great customer service skills? Are you confident when dealing with new people both face to face and over the phone? If you answered yes to the above questions, Key Training have the perfect vacancy for you! Get applying!
We are recruiting enthusiastic customer service individuals to join our team supporting our new and existing carers. The role is based at our head office in Saxmundham. Successful candidates must have excellent customer service skills to keep up with our growing team of carers.
Your duties will include:
- Supporting carers by having regular contact with them and solving problems;
- Ensuring there are regular calls with carers to explore how they are coping and if they need any support;
- Acting as single telephone number for carers to call;
- Recording relevant carer information to help other teams such as Bookings.
- Performance manage carers by monitoring feedback and behaviours of the carers
- Identify and seek permission of carers whose stories would be useful for marketing purposes
- Ensuring Carer Screens are up to date in regards to availability
- Ensuring carers are recognised for their good work
- Monitoring of changeover days
- Looking after carer and identifying and issues with a carers wellbeing
- Doing presentation talks to Induction and update carers
- To check the suitability of potential carers in a robust way, ensuring that all carers are honest, trustworthy, respectful and reliable
- To liaise with referees to obtain a timely and honest opinion of a potential carer’s character
- To liaise with potential carers to encourage their progress; to challenge any objections or impediments that prevent a potentially good carer from joining our Company, with a view to getting the carer to come when we want them
- To undertake negotiation with potential carers on timing to join us
- To undertake the recording of carer recruitment information and figures
- To ensure that all carer applications are accurate and robust
- To review your own recruitment/compliance performance, ensuring that you meet or exceed targets
- To ensure that you gain a clear understanding of carers’ wants and needs. Keeping this up to date and feeding trends to the Head of Department
- To respond to incoming email and telephone enquiries in a timely manner
- To maintain and develop relationships with existing carers in person and via telephone calls and emails
- To attend team meetings and share best practice effectively with colleagues
This is a great opportunity for an individual to join a driven and high regarded team. You should be hardworking and expect the environment to be busy yet friendly.
Job Type / Category
About the employer
Christie's Care is a family owned and run live-in home care agency, established in 1987. We specialise in providing live-in home care to dependent adults, carefully matching personalities so that our clients have a team of carers whom they know and like. We have grown through word of mouth and positive recommendations. Our consistently good service to our clients and carers has enabled us to become one of the largest specialist agencies for live-in home care in the UK. Christies Care has clients throughout the country, from Scotland to the Channel Islands and we select, recruit and train our carers to look after their clients’ wishes.
Street Farm Road
- Monday -Friday (9:00 am-5:00 pm) (1 hour lunch)
- Total hours per week: 35.00
Expected apprenticeship duration
Training to be provided
- Level 2 Standard in Customer Service
- Functional Skills in Maths and English (if needed)
Customer service practitioner
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Attention to detail ensuring information is kept up to date to allow us to provide the best possible support to our new and existing carers.
- Good knowledge of IT and Microsoft packages.
- Good organisation skills to keep up with our busy day to day workload.
- Able to work independently and as part of our busy teams.
- Able to communicate effectively face to face, over the phone and in writing.
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to prioritise targets and deadlines
- If you do not have GCSE grades A*-C (or equivalent) we will help to support you to achieve Functional Skills
- Potential permanent position available for the individual upon successful completion of the apprenticeship programme.
- Family run business, friendly and fun environment
- 28 Days Annual Leave (Including Bank Holidays) – Holiday entitlement increases each year of service
- Free Parking on site
- £16,000 per annum with the opportunity to grow within our company
- Pension Scheme