Marketing Executive Apprentice (Suri Online Marketing)
- Estio Training
- B12 9AT, Birmingham
- £10,158.72 PA
- Closing date
- 24 Mar 2023
- Advertising, Media & PR
- Role Type
- Start Date
- 18-24 months
Level 3 Digital Marketer
Weekly Hours Worked – Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
About the company:
Suri Online Marketing is a UK-based Marketing agency working with public sector organisations through social media marketing and strategies to enable and improve business performance.
We reliably deliver impactful marketing and social media. Our talented team of Marketing experts enhance businesses through results led Digital Marketing and social media management.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a marketing executive with Suri Online Marketing, a marketing agency based in Birmingham.
Suri Online Marketing is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Account Executive to join their growing marketing and social media team.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Implementing campaigns using a range of tactics including digital and social.
- Market research.
- Account management.
- Managing multiple stakeholders.
- End to end reporting.
- PPC (Pay-Per-Click)
- Social Media management.
- Benefits to learn on the job and additional benefits through company.
- Working with Canva.
- Non Specified however English is preferred. Functional skills in English and Maths to be completed with Estio if uncompleted.
- Effective communication skills.
- Organisational skills.
- Strong motivation.
- Time management.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Grammar skills.
- Highly bubbly and friendly.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
We are an IT and Digital apprenticeship provider, specialising in bringing high quality training to digital apprenticeships across England. We offer level 3 and 4 apprenticeships in IT, Software Development, Software Testing, Cyber Security, Data Analysis, Digital Marketing and Business Analysis.
We bring people together: we partner with employers to create digital apprenticeship opportunities, and work hard to find the talent to fill these roles.
We bring new skills to the nation: our trainers have all worked within the industry, so they’re the best people to transfer the skills you need.
We help you start your dream career: our digital apprenticeships provide you with the skills and qualifications, as well as the experience, you’ll need to kickstart your career in an industry you love
- 01133 500 333
2 New Lane
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert