HR Apprentice with Santander
1 day left
Our HR Apprenticeship Programme is the perfect way to realise your future as a valued member of our pioneering HR team. It’s a dedicated three-year course, which will see you progress into a trusted HR professional, ready to further your career within the finance industry.
You’ll be working on live projects from day one, so you’ll have plenty of opportunities to share your big ideas on how we can improve the way we work for our customers and colleagues. Throughout your first two years you’ll rotate every six months, joining new teams across the business and building the relationships that could impact the rest of your career. By your third year, we’ll look to you as a key influencer, sharing and negotiating HR practices with key colleagues across the business. In return we’ll support you in earning an industry-recognised CIPD qualification, which will put you in a great position to grow as an HR leader in the future.
Where you’ll work:
As an HR apprentice, you’re likely to be based in one of our head offices in Milton Keynes, Leicester or London.
What we’re looking for in you
- A predicted or achieved total of 260 UCAS points
- A genuine interest in HR within a large financial business
- Excellent English communication and writing skills
- A natural curiosity and a love of developing new skills and relationships
- The confidence to speak up with great ideas, embrace change and seek innovative new ways of doing things