- Lifetime Training
- £14,245.51 - 14,245.51 per year
- Closing date
- 27 Mar 2023
- Health & Social Care
- Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals & Science
- Role Type
- Apprenticeship, Intermediate
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
At Change Grow Live, you will be working towards a Customer Service Level 2 apprenticeship over the course of 15 months, alongside your daily roles and responsibilities as a Clinical Admin Apprentice.
Your roles and responsibilities include;
- Develop and nurture sound relationships with both CGL Business Support and external office and equipment suppliers.
- To provide advice, information and reports clearly and concisely via the most appropriate channel, whilst being sensitive to the needs of the audience.
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive records/data collection on clients as required by the relevant policies and procedures.
- Be the main port of call for all data relating matters as well as undertake regular and ad-hoc requests from the Service Manager/Data Analyst, Regional Data Manager, and other CRI Senior Management.
- Support to collection of data to enable production or Prescriptions and recording.
- Attend relevant meetings and forums as requested.
Plus many more!
Lifetime provides award-winning apprenticeship programmes and expert strategy advice. We are specialists in delivering apprenticeships across the Business Services, Management, Health and Social Care, Early Years, Active Leisure, Hospitality and Retail sectors between levels 2 to 5. We’ve developed through organic growth and strategic acquisitions over the last 25 years to become the UK's largest national provider of apprenticeships. We support over 20,000 learners a year, using our extensive knowledge and robust resource. Our team of over 1,000 employees ensures that we provide high quality, national coverage. Lifetime's Head Office houses our Operations 'Support Hub', while our delivery teams of Regional Trainers, English and maths Tutors, Area Managers, and Quality Improvement Coaches are field-based throughout the UK. This ensures that we can offer nationwide coverage with local delivery.
- 0333 014 3669
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert