- Lifetime Training
- £224.70 - 312.60 per week
- Closing date
- 27 Mar 2023
- Hospitality & Travel
- Role Type
- Apprenticeship, Intermediate
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
As an apprentice Chef at Toby Carvery, we will help you master our menu, with your food being the reason guests keep coming through our doors! You'll thrive off the hustle and bustle of a fast-paced kitchen, with the support of a close-knit team, because it's the people that make it all worthwhile.
- Be a champion of brand standards
- Keep your kitchen clean
- Prepare everything that is needed before a busy shift
- Cook to spec and work with recipes
You don't need any experience as we can teach you everything! If you are willing to learn and be proud to work with us, we can show you exactly what it takes to become a vital team member in any kitchen.
You'll take on a full-time role in the kitchen under the supervision of passionate chefs alongside your training. Not only do you gain a Level 2 Production Chef Apprenticeship, you will be able to support the running of our kitchens, creating some amazing moments making sure that quality never slips for our guests!
What your apprenticeship includes:
- A mixture of face to face and skype/phone catch ups every 4 - 6 weeks
- A mixture of on and off the job training, including workshops and webinars
- Reviews every 12 weeks with the Apprentice, Line Manager and Lifetime Trainer
- Feedback sessions to discuss progress
- Obtain Functional Skills in English and Maths (if you don't already have GCSE or equivalents)
- 30 hours paid work every week
BENEFITS FOR M&B STAFF:
- Love eating out? You'll love it even more with a massive 33% discount across all our brands. Whether its date night at Miller & Carter or family roast at Toby Carvery, we've got you covered.
- Never a dull moment - fun, laughs and lifelong friends!
- Funded qualification up to degree level
- Charity is important to us. From the company charities to the one which is close to your heart; you can choose how to give something back.
- Enjoy a 33% discount off a cosy stay at our Inn Keepers Lodges.
- On top of all this, we offer a pension; 28 days paid holiday; high-street shopping discounts; and we even give you free shares!
Wage will be:
16-20 years old - £7.49 an hour
21-22 years old - £10.18 an hour
23+ years old - £10.42 an hour
At Mitchells and Butlers you will be working towards a Production Chef Level 2 Apprenticeship standard over the course of 15 months.
Lifetime provides award-winning apprenticeship programmes and expert strategy advice. We are specialists in delivering apprenticeships across the Business Services, Management, Health and Social Care, Early Years, Active Leisure, Hospitality and Retail sectors between levels 2 to 5. We’ve developed through organic growth and strategic acquisitions over the last 25 years to become the UK's largest national provider of apprenticeships. We support over 20,000 learners a year, using our extensive knowledge and robust resource. Our team of over 1,000 employees ensures that we provide high quality, national coverage. Lifetime's Head Office houses our Operations 'Support Hub', while our delivery teams of Regional Trainers, English and maths Tutors, Area Managers, and Quality Improvement Coaches are field-based throughout the UK. This ensures that we can offer nationwide coverage with local delivery.
- 0333 014 3669
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert