Young Person's Resilience Worker Apprentice
- Lifetime Training
- Hertford Heath
- £14,245.51 - 14,245.51 per year
- Closing date
- 28 Mar 2023
- Health & Social Care
- Role Type
- Apprenticeship, Intermediate
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
As a Apprentice Recovery Worker, you will be working towards an Adult Care Worker Level 2 over the duration of 15 months alongside your daily roles and responsibilities.
You will be engaging young people in a range of interventions, utilising a young person centred approach, empowering them to reduce a risk, increase resilience and lead a safe, happy and healthy life.
Your daily roles and responsibilities will include;
- Supporting service users from point of entry into the service and through their treatment/recovery journey.
- Providing screening, assessment, psychosocial interventions, integrated care planning, post treatment support, including transfer of care.
- Identifying and responding effectively to potential safeguarding issues.
- Reducing drug and alcohol related harm to service users and the wider community.
- Promoting carer, service user and community involvement.
- Providing advocacy for access to partnership services.
- Working with service users to support positive, holistic outcomes in relation to their health and wellbeing, enabling them to lead safe, healthy and purposeful lives; reducing risk and increasing resilience.
Lifetime provides award-winning apprenticeship programmes and expert strategy advice. We are specialists in delivering apprenticeships across the Business Services, Management, Health and Social Care, Early Years, Active Leisure, Hospitality and Retail sectors between levels 2 to 5. We’ve developed through organic growth and strategic acquisitions over the last 25 years to become the UK's largest national provider of apprenticeships. We support over 20,000 learners a year, using our extensive knowledge and robust resource. Our team of over 1,000 employees ensures that we provide high quality, national coverage. Lifetime's Head Office houses our Operations 'Support Hub', while our delivery teams of Regional Trainers, English and maths Tutors, Area Managers, and Quality Improvement Coaches are field-based throughout the UK. This ensures that we can offer nationwide coverage with local delivery.
- 0333 014 3669
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert