As a Apprentice Recovery Worker, you will be working towards an Adult Care Worker Level 2 over the duration of 15 months alongside your daily roles and responsibilities.
You will be engaging young people in a range of interventions, utilising a young person centred approach, empowering them to reduce a risk, increase resilience and lead a safe, happy and healthy life.
Your daily roles and responsibilities will include;
- Supporting service users from point of entry into the service and through their treatment/recovery journey.
- Providing screening, assessment, psychosocial interventions, integrated care planning, post treatment support, including transfer of care.
- Identifying and responding effectively to potential safeguarding issues.
- Reducing drug and alcohol related harm to service users and the wider community.
- Promoting carer, service user and community involvement.
- Providing advocacy for access to partnership services.
- Working with service users to support positive, holistic outcomes in relation to their health and wellbeing, enabling them to lead safe, healthy and purposeful lives; reducing risk and increasing resilience.