Duration of Apprenticeship:
- Journal entries
- Producing service charge certificates
- Raising balancing charges
- Running reports and packs
- Assist Service Charge with administrative tasks
- Plan and prioritise workload.
- Regularly report on current workload, key projects, upcoming deadlines, and personal development objectives to ensure these are achieved.
- Support and contribute to team meetings.
- Ensure effective communication with the Service Charge team about key tasks and issues.
- Liaising with the management and the team on workload and upcoming deadlines.
As an Accountancy Apprentice with BPP, you will complete the Assistant Accountant Apprenticeship at Level 3. Within the apprenticeship you will undertake the full AAT Level 3 qualification.
The apprenticeship will be completed at a BPP centre or via the Online Classroom platform, in addition to at the workplace.
GCSEs, including Grade C/5 in Maths and English
Personal Qualities & Skills:
Competent user of Microsoft Excel and good working knowledge of Outlook.
- Ability to work efficiently individually and as part of a team
- To be self-motivated, prioritising and multitask effectively.
- Must be able to communicate with team members effectively.
- Must have a high level of attention to detail.