5 days left
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
- Knowledge of Bookkeeping - Computerised
- Knowledge of using/study with Sage 50 Accounts and Xero.
- Knowledge of VAT regulations
- Knowledge of Nominal Structure & Postings
- Knowledge of journal entries.
- Knowledge of undertaking bank reconciliations
- 1 year in practice experience
- System Orientated / Process follower
- Adaptable to change / preset habits
- Accountable for own actions / no excuses
- High attention to detail
- Can do attitude / Must be above line
- Time conscious / Deadline
- Honest & open lines of communication
- Good telephone manner
GCSE Grade C or above in English & Maths (or equivalent)
Level 3 AAT qualified (starting Level 4).