7 days left
Split role between two organisations covering both bookkeeping and accountant's preparation. There will also be elements of payroll and client administration associated with this role.
GCSE Grade C or above in English & Maths (or equivalent) Future prospects Possibility for full time position Things to consider Level 3 AAT qualified (starting Level 4).
Your duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- Processing of clients paperwork.
- Reporting queries & questions to client either via email / post / telephone
- Producing various reports for client: P&L / Aged Debtors / Aged Creditors / Statements
- Reporting any suspicious activity that may flag up for MLR.
- Use of Accounting software packages such as Sage and Xero.
- Undertaking VAT returns.
- Undertaking journal entries.
- Undertaking bank reconciliations.
- Adhering to systems of work.
- Knowledge of Bookkeeping - Computerised
- Knowledge of using/study with Sage 50 Accounts and Xero.
- Knowledge of VAT regulations
- Knowledge of Nominal Structure & Postings
- Knowledge of journal entries.
- Knowledge of undertaking bank reconciliations
- 1 year in practice experience
- System Orientated / Process follower
- Adaptable to change / preset habits
- Accountable for own actions / no excuses
- High attention to detail
- Can do attitude / Must be above line
- Time conscious / Deadline
- Honest & open lines of communication
- Good telephone manner
GCSE Grade C or above in English & Maths (or equivalent)
Level 3 AAT qualified (starting Level 4).