Customer Experience Leader Apprenticeship
- Lifetime Training
- £309 per hour
- Closing date
- 1 Apr 2023
- Sales / Customer Service
- Hospitality & Travel
- Role Type
- Apprenticeship, Intermediate
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
As a Customer Experience Leader, having the ability to build rapport with others in a genuine and natural way is key for this role. You can lift the mood of those around you and can inspire others to look for ways to improve their own performance. You are naturally receptive to the needs of others and are always looking for new ways to exceed expectations and delight customers. You are always respectful, even when under pressure, and are able to confidently suggest ways to improve.
Working as part of a fast-moving, high-energy team, you will be instrumental in delivering an exceptional service to all of our customers.
What your apprenticeship will offer:
● You'll work towards a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard - which is equivalent to 5 GCSES!
● You'll receive day to day training in your restaurant and a blended social learning experience for your qualification. This will be delivered on a 121 basis in your workplace by one of our expert trainers every 4-6 weeks via face-to-face visits or remotely over telephone or Skype.
● The apprenticeship is a structured, learner and employer focused development programme designed to create opportunities for lifelong knowledge, skills, and behaviours.
● You'll be assigned an Apprenticeship Mentor who will support you alongside your Manager and Assessor throughout your training and in the run up to your End Point Assessment.
● They will coach you from your first day and facilitate your 20% off job training as well as support you with your practical and online assessments.
What your role will involve:
As a Customer Experience Leader apprentice, you will:
● Deliver outstanding hospitality, giving our customers a memorable experience so that they leave happy.
● Assist customers on their journey, confidently leading them through their restaurant experience so it is stress free and easy, making us stand out from our competitors.
● Be committed to the individual needs and wants of our customers so they want to visit again.
● Support the restaurant to develop and implement ways to improve customer satisfaction to keep each visit special.
● Lead hospitality by example through demonstrating expected behaviours and proactively anticipating customer needs.
● Create a great impression using positive and confident body language so you are approachable to our customers.
● Encourage customers to use Digital Kiosks and Table Service in a way that benefits them to help enhance their experience.
● Handle difficult situations/conversions in a confident manner, while maintaining positive customer relations to ensure a resolution.
● Take responsibility for your own development in all areas; look for opportunities to improve and grow.
● Seek to identify ways to make it simple, easy, enjoyable for our customers so they can continue to focus on what is important to them.
● Actively look for ways to make 'feel good' moments for our customers to exceed and enhance the customer's overall experience.
● Be able to speak knowledgeably and confidently to our customers about the business to keep them informed.
● Elevate customer focus across the team by using data to drive improvements to enable us to grow and develop.
● Become an expert in customer recovery and delivery so they come back and see us.
● Always put the customers' needs first to keep them at the heart of everything you do.
Deliver Customer Experience:
● Make it special - act as a role model - be welcoming, personalise your comments and connect with your customers with confidence.
● Make it genuine - give the customer your full attention, smile, use eye contact and body language that is enthusiastic and energetic
● Adapt to each customer's needs - be customer confident and provide an individual experience that exceeds their expectations, e.g.:
Treat all customers and colleagues with courtesy and respect.
Be patient with customers who need help, offer to explain the menu.
Get to know regular customers and treat them individually.
Use positive gestures, e.g., offer to clear trays, help parents with pushchairs or make a child's visit special, direct queues during busy periods.
Support in store events with enthusiasm.
● Answer customer queries confidently and professionally - keep up to date with know
Lifetime provides award-winning apprenticeship programmes and expert strategy advice. We are specialists in delivering apprenticeships across the Business Services, Management, Health and Social Care, Early Years, Active Leisure, Hospitality and Retail sectors between levels 2 to 5. We’ve developed through organic growth and strategic acquisitions over the last 25 years to become the UK's largest national provider of apprenticeships. We support over 20,000 learners a year, using our extensive knowledge and robust resource. Our team of over 1,000 employees ensures that we provide high quality, national coverage. Lifetime's Head Office houses our Operations 'Support Hub', while our delivery teams of Regional Trainers, English and maths Tutors, Area Managers, and Quality Improvement Coaches are field-based throughout the UK. This ensures that we can offer nationwide coverage with local delivery.
- 0333 014 3669
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert