Apprentice Retail Sales Assistant
- NE1 7XD
- Closing date
- 30 Mar 2023
- Sales / Customer Service
- Role Type
- Apprenticeship, Intermediate
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
Babington have the pleasure of recruiting on behalf of our client for an Apprentice Retail Sales Assistant. If you have a love of fashion and like to stay up to date with the latest trends and love to help others feel confident in their outfit choices and inspire customers to feel their best? Look no further!
What will the apprentice be doing?
- You'll help our customers look good and feel great, by providing advice and recommendations, drawing upon the latest trends in fashion across the high street, and from celebrities and influencers on social media
- You'll be the best version of yourself, living the values and behaviours that make us
- You will be a part of opening and closing the store with Store Managers
- Deal with customer refunds
- Receive, process, and organise deliveries
- Process cash and card payments
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Retailer
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
- How training will be delivered is to be confirmed
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential to progress into a full-time position.
This is a full-time position. Days and shifts to be confirmed (will include store opening and closing). Shifts will be across weekdays, weekends and bank holidays.
Total hours per week: 37.5 hours a week
Desired skills and personal qualities
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Problem solving skills
- Team working
- GCSE or equivalent English (Grade D/3) essential
- GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade D/3) essential
Babington is a leading professional training course, apprenticeships and traineeships provider. Transform your career or organisation with us.
55 Colmore Row
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert