Level 6 Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship Programme
WHAT’S IT ALL ABOUT?
As a Chartered Manager Apprentice, we will offer you the opportunity to learn, earn, and get a degree or equivalent qualification – without the debt. You will develop academically, professionally, and personally and be part of a group of FMCG professionals in a company whose products help millions of people look good, feel good and get more out of life.
Our Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship will cover a range of disciplines and for September 2019, we have opportunities within Unilever’s Global Supply Chain, Customer Development (Sales), Procurement, IT, Human Resources and Marketing and they’re open to people from all backgrounds - we’ll give you the support and opportunity to turn your potential into a long-lasting and rewarding career with us.
In terms of academic study, you will gain a distance learning degree plus professional qualifications and you’ll be supported by academic and professional mentors, managers and an assigned buddy.
WHERE ARE THEY BASED?
Leatherhead, Central London, Leeds and Port Sunlight (close to Chester and Liverpool)
WHO FITS THE BILL?
We look for apprentices who…
- Have a minimum of 5 GCSE’s at Level 4 or above including English Language.
- Have a minimum of 2 A Levels, or a Level 3 apprenticeship, or equivalent experience.
- Are proactive, eager to learn, and ready to work hard and get involved.
- Are up for a challenge, can use their own initiative to solve problems, and can demonstrate good attention to detail.
- You must also be eligible to work in the UK and have been resident in the UK for the last 3 years.
BA (Hons) Degree in Management Practice
WHEN DOES IT START?
2nd September 2019.