Level 6 Digital & Technology Solutions - Data Analysis Degree Apprenticeship Programme
WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT?
Want to develop your IT skills in a global organisation?
Want to gain a degree without tuition fees?
Have a passion for technology?
Unilever’s Digital and technology Solutions Degree apprenticeship programme is a fantastic opportunity to carry out a real role with real responsibility. With thorough training and a dedicated line manager you’ll gain valuable work experience, on-the-job training AND earn a salary – without any tuition fees!
For September 2019, we have opportunities for this programme based in Unilever’s IT and Procurement teams.
Key responsibilities will include the following:
- Analysing business and technical requirements and selecting appropriate technology solutions
- Using data modelling techniques and standard database management systems
- Carrying out risk assessments for IT systems and proposing a resolution to threats
- Computer and network infrastructure
- Other skills related to data analysis allowing you to really specialise in this area
WHERE ARE THEY BASED?
Port Sunlight, (close to Liverpool and Chester) and Central London
WHO FITS THE BILL?
We look for apprentices who….
- Have at least five GCSEs or equivalent, at Level 4 or above that include English Language, and ideally either ICT or Computer Science.
- Have, or are predicted, a minimum of two A Levels, or a level 3 Apprenticeship, or equivalent qualification or experience.
- Have a genuine interest in business IT and solving technical problems.
- Can work as part of a team, so excellent communication skills and teamwork are essential, as are an ability to organise a varied workload.
- Contribute their ideas and think for themselves.
- Is up for a challenge, can use their own initiative to solve problems, and can demonstrate good attention to detail.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK and have been a permanent resident in the UK for the last 3 years.
BSc (Honours) Degree in Digital and Technology Solutions.
WHEN DOES IT START?
2nd September 2019