Administrative Assistant Apprentice
- QA Apprenticeships
- G2 5SG, Glasgow
- £14,000 per annum.
- Closing date
- 2 Apr 2023
- Technology, Telecommunications
- Role Type
- Apprenticeship, Advanced
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
Why HRC Recruitment?
Since opening in 1995, HRC Recruitment has built its reputation on the delivery of a highly professional recruitment service to many leading businesses. They can boast a high success rate at placing people and meeting requirements quickly, something that comes from listening and investing time all the way through the process.
Due to a busy work environment, we have a vacancy for a full time Administration Assistant.
The main role of the Administration Assistant is to work in the reception area providing a great customer service to both internal and external stakeholders whilst adhering to administration duties such as:
- Using the company’s internal CRM System Firefish for uploading CV’s and internal documents
- Administration Duties such as: Microsoft Packages such as Excel, Word & Outlook
- Answering the phone, ensuring all that call in have a great customer experience whilst directing customers to the relevant teams
- Ensuring all candidates are registered and fully compliant with the most up to date government guidance
- Setting up meeting rooms, ensure the reception area and rooms are all kept tidy and to a high standard
- Meeting and greeting candidates and clients at reception
You will also be working toward an Apprenticeship at SCQF 6 In Digital Applications Support. Full training will be provided.
What do they need from you?
Desired skills and qualities:
- Strong organisational skills – being able to work effectively on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Basic administration & computer skills
- Customer Service skills
Monday - Thursday,
9am - 5:30pm,
30hrs per week.
£14,000 per annum.
- Supportive environment for an apprentice
- City Centre location
- 4-day work week
You will have the chance to continue to develop through the company and progress within your role.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
QA Apprenticeships is the first Ofsted 'Outstanding' rated IT apprenticeships provider, as well as 3-time consecutive winner of Apprenticeship Programme of the Year (2012, 2013 and 2014). According to Ofsted, we deliver "world-class" apprenticeship programmes with "exceptionally well qualified" staff. Most of our apprentices "deliver a high standard of work for their employers and exceed expectations, often finding better ways of working and reducing costs".
Why choose QA Apprenticeships?
- The first IT apprenticeships business rated Ofsted Outstanding
- 100% of QA apprentices have jobs from day one of their 12–14 month apprenticeship programmes
- 94% of QA apprentices secure permanent employment after completing; this is 20% higher than the national average (National Apprenticeship Service 2012)
- We have won the coveted Apprenticeship Programme of the Year award for three consecutive years at The Learning Awards 2012, 2013 & 2014
- Leading apprenticeship partner for Microsoft, Oracle, HPE, Cisco and Association of Project Management
Rath House 55-65 Uxbridge Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert