Apprentice Lettings Advisor
- QA Apprenticeships
- G2 2LB, Glasgow
- £19,500 per annum.
- Closing date
- 2 Apr 2023
- Technology, Telecommunications
- Role Type
- Apprenticeship, Advanced
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
Watermans are a modern, forward-thinking law firm. We offer legal services in conveyancing, private client, family law, dispute resolution and personal injury.
They're all about making the legal process as straightforward as possible for clients - and that extends to the team, too! No being set in their ways, Watermans are committed to providing a supportive and inclusive place to work.
This opportunity is for Waterman’s Glasgow Estate Agency – a growing team looking for an exciting and adaptable junior apprentice.
You’ll get an idea of what they're about from the social channels (@watermansofficial on Instagram).
Interested? Apply Today!
- Using Westlow to automate various property related tasks and automate workflow.
- Utilizing Word, Excel and Outlook every day to arrange viewings, follow up requests and communicating with clients.
- Preparing marketing materials for properties marketing for clients.
- Arrange property viewings, seek follow up feedback and share it with the seller.
- Follow up Home Report requests and report to seller.
- Register notes of interest for clients & take information about offers.
- Arranging home report and photography appointments for new property sale listings.
- Following up for property sale paperwork with Client Questionnaire documents for the sale file and Property Questionnaire documents for the Home Report.
- Generating leads for 3rd party affiliates (mortgage and solicitors, etc);
- Arrange and follow up pre-sale valuation appointments.
- Sending out and distributing (electronically & by post, as required) brochures and home report packs and any additional sale information.
- Registering keys & managing the key system.
- Maintain confidentiality in accordance with the requirements of the firm and GDPR.
- Any other duties as requested by your line manager or other more senior colleague within the firm.
- Provide high levels of professional customer service at all times.
What we are looking for:
Skills and qualities:
The right candidate must have a welcoming approach (positive and professional) to clients, both in person and over the phone. Other character traits which are important in the role are:
- Helpful (to both clients and colleagues)
- Keenness to learn and to support others
- Confident in speaking with a variety of different people
- Ability to use IT systems effectively
£19,500 per annum.
Monday - Friday,
9.00am until 5.00pm,
35hrs a week.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Two companywide social events per year (and ad hoc additional informal events)
There is an opportunity for progression to a full time role on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
QA Apprenticeships is the first Ofsted 'Outstanding' rated IT apprenticeships provider, as well as 3-time consecutive winner of Apprenticeship Programme of the Year (2012, 2013 and 2014). According to Ofsted, we deliver "world-class" apprenticeship programmes with "exceptionally well qualified" staff. Most of our apprentices "deliver a high standard of work for their employers and exceed expectations, often finding better ways of working and reducing costs".
Why choose QA Apprenticeships?
- The first IT apprenticeships business rated Ofsted Outstanding
- 100% of QA apprentices have jobs from day one of their 12–14 month apprenticeship programmes
- 94% of QA apprentices secure permanent employment after completing; this is 20% higher than the national average (National Apprenticeship Service 2012)
- We have won the coveted Apprenticeship Programme of the Year award for three consecutive years at The Learning Awards 2012, 2013 & 2014
- Leading apprenticeship partner for Microsoft, Oracle, HPE, Cisco and Association of Project Management
Rath House 55-65 Uxbridge Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert