Trainee Payroll Administrator
- FK17 8BG, Callander
- £13,260.00 per year
- Closing date
- 3 Apr 2023
- Business / Management
- Role Type
- Apprenticeship, Advanced
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
Babington, a leading provider of apprenticeships, professional training courses and learning solutions are supporting our client, Accountancy practice offering services for over 40 years across many sectors including the oil & gas industries, finance and IT professionals, retailers, hotels, and road haulage, to recruit for their next Trainee Payroll Administrator, based in CALLANDER.
As an apprentice, what will I be doing?
- Liaise and handle enquiries from temps or other internal / external
- Input data accurately and timely ensuring deadlines are met
- calculate Salutatory Sick and Maternity Pay along with all other
statutory payments in accordance with the set criteria
- Respond to enquired and request for information from outside
agencies (e.g) Inland Revenue, DSS etc
- Administer customer payroll information
- Deal with errors and amendments
What are the working hours, pay and benefits on offer?
As a Trainee Payroll Administrator you will be required to work Monday to Friday. In return you will be receive a salary of £13,260 per year.
What training will I undertake and what qualification will I get at the end?
Business Administration Apprenticeship SCQF L6 supported with a 121 coach and e-learning platform.
Are there any requirements for me to be considered?
- People skills / relationship building
- Customer Service
- Attention to detail
- Accuracy when entering information
- Good written and verbal communication
- Drive to Achieve
- Embracing change
- Planning and organising
- Willingness to learn
- Listening, Responding and Informing
If you are interested in an exciting opportunity to kick-start your career in Payroll apply today, we would love to hear from you!
Babington is a leading professional training course, apprenticeships and traineeships provider. Transform your career or organisation with us.
55 Colmore Row
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert