IT Support Helpdesk Apprentice
- 12-18 months
Enable Technologies are looking for a passionate and motivated individual to join the team in the role of IT Helpdesk Support Apprentice; at their family run business this is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to develop a career in the Technology and Software industry. To be successful you will need to have a good telephone manner. Customer experience skills will also be beneficial.
This apprenticeship is an ideal start to your career in IT. You will work as part of a team delivering a first class, professional customer service in an office based IT Support position. The position will suit an individual who can demonstrate good customer service skills and has a genuine passion for IT.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email.
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers.
- Walk the customers through the problem-solving process.
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services.
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs.
- Follow-up and update customer status and information.
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team.
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
Job Type / Category
Established in 1994, Enable Technologies is the digital solutions partner of choice for over 600 customers to date. Our tailored and personal approach allows us to create systems that really work for you, and our in-house team of developers and helpdesk operatives ensure that your systems are always up-to-date and running smoothly.
With offices in Ipswich, United Kingdom, and Copenhagen, Denmark (Enable Nordics) we provide IT solutions across the EMEA region, centered around Software As A Service offerings such as CRM, VoIP, Marketing Automation, Recruitment and Team Collaboration.
One of the most important things to us, and at the heart of everything we do, is giving the power back to our customers to run their businesses efficiently and effectively with the best tools for the job.
- Monday - Friday 8:30am-5pm (1 hour lunch)
- Total hours per week: 37.50
Expected apprenticeship duration
Training to be provided
- Level 2 in Customer Service
- Functional Skills in Maths and English (If needed)
Customer service practitioner
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Clear and professional telephone manner.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in English.
- Good attention to detail
- GCSE grade A*-C in Maths and English (desired but not essential)
- If you have not achieved grades 9-4/A*-C at GCSE in Maths and English we will help you to achieve equivalent to these grades through Functional Skills.
- Permanent role available at the end of the Apprenticeship providing the successful candidate continues to impress throughout the course.
- A great working environment.
- Training and Support throughout your career with opportunities to progress within the company.
- 37 ½ hours a week
Apply for IT Support Helpdesk Apprentice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly