Community Activator Coach Apprenticeship
- Lifetime Training
- £169.45 - 169.45 per week
- Closing date
- 29 Mar 2023
- Role Type
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
The role is central to Greentop delivering its mission of promoting excellent circus that inspires young people, strengthens communities and develops artists. The role will be line managed by the Youth Circus Leader, but you will work a lot with the Lead Teacher and Troupe Director.
1. The Circus Apprentice (Community Activator) will be expected to develop a clear understanding of planning, promoting, delivering and monitoring Circus workshop delivery sessions & events, implementing acquired knowledge as appropriate to meet the needs of target audiences. (Session plans, observations, risk assessments)
2. To undertake any necessary training in circus teaching and disciplines and related Health and safety, safeguarding and risk minimising. (CPD records).
3. Ensure all activities are fun, safe & inclusive ensuring that participant's needs are placed at the forefront of all interactions enabling individuals to develop physically, emotionally and socially, in collaboration with Greentop staff and volunteers.
4. To develop communication skills to engage not only different participants but also with stakeholders to create positive relationships.
5. To be a positive role model to inspire and motivate participants and colleagues, remaining professional and person centred throughout all aspects of work.
6. To ensure the required health, safety, welfare and supervision of participants throughout sessions including the implementation of appropriate policies e.g. Safeguarding (Accident/incident report forms, CPD records) and establishing appropriate boundaries.
7. To conduct associated administrative duties and to monitor and evaluate session delivery (Session registers, participant database, case studies, feedback surveys).
8. Be committed to issues of equal opportunity and diversity be able to incorporate these into the delivery of sessions (Monitoring and Evaluation, CPD records).
9. Perform other duties as required, which are considered relevant to the post and to the objectives of Greentop Circus Centre ( operations and events, etc).
At Greentop Community Circus, you will be working towards a Community Activator Coach Apprenticeship Level 2 over the course of 15 months.
Lifetime provides award-winning apprenticeship programmes and expert strategy advice. We are specialists in delivering apprenticeships across the Business Services, Management, Health and Social Care, Early Years, Active Leisure, Hospitality and Retail sectors between levels 2 to 5. We’ve developed through organic growth and strategic acquisitions over the last 25 years to become the UK's largest national provider of apprenticeships. We support over 20,000 learners a year, using our extensive knowledge and robust resource. Our team of over 1,000 employees ensures that we provide high quality, national coverage. Lifetime's Head Office houses our Operations 'Support Hub', while our delivery teams of Regional Trainers, English and maths Tutors, Area Managers, and Quality Improvement Coaches are field-based throughout the UK. This ensures that we can offer nationwide coverage with local delivery.
- 0333 014 3669
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert