Recruitment Administration Apprentice
- Derby, Derbyshire
- Closing date
- 29 Mar 2023
- Role Type
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
Are you eager to start your career within recruitment ? Babington are supporting a well established company based in Derby who are looking for their next apprentice.You will be responsible for the branches administration of applicants including telephone duties. You will complete a level 3 business admin qualification alongside your role.
What will the apprentice be doing?
Your duties will include:
- Front of house and reception duties including greeting interviewees and making refreshments.
- Taking incoming calls/messages.
- Learning and supporting with the recruitment process including eligibility documentation requirements and right to work.
- Administration of application forms.
- Administering payroll information.
- Liaising and collating new starters and leavers information.
- Genereal office admin including stationary ordering, mail and photocopying.
This is an exciting role where the career development for the right person can be within sales or account management.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administration delivered via online learning platform BUD.
- With online classrooms via MS Teams and a dedicated 121 skills coach.
- Functional Skills Level 2 in maths and English - if required.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Full-time position and development within the team and company.
Annual wage: £10,574.20 Working week: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm - Total hours per week: 37 Expected duration: 18 Months Desired skills and personal qualities from the right candidate:
Communication skills, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Friendly and approachable, Confident on the telephone, Keen to learn, Knowledge of Microsoft Office
Qualifications: GCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade 4 / C / Pass) is Essential If you are interested in an exciting opportunity to kick-start your career apply today, we would love to hear from you! If you are interested in an exciting opportunity to kick-start your career apply today, we would love to hear from you!
Babington is a leading professional training course, apprenticeships and traineeships provider. Transform your career or organisation with us.
55 Colmore Row
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert