Arthur Anthony is a Limited company registered in England and Wales trading as Arthur Anthony Interiors. We are a small company specialising in bespoke furniture and kitchens.
Since opening in 2013, we have designed kitchens ranging from small projects to large tailor made designs.
You will have the opportunity to gain valuable skills, knowledge and experience as you complete a Data Administrator - Level 3 Apprenticeship. Work is varied as you will be checking orders, supporting the designers with order processing and cross referencing orders with plans.
When clients make appointments, you will welcome them and support the sales team with the administration.
You will be responsible for:
- Taking incoming calls
- Completing front desk and reception duties at our showroom
- Processing data entry on Excel and other software packages
- Checking purchase orders
- Communicating with suppliers and manufacturers
- Analysing jobs and reporting on figures
- Downloading reports from software
What we are looking for:
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Team player
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change
- Positive attitude
The entry requirements for this programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSE's (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
- 37.5 hours per week,
- Monday to Friday,
- 9am – 5pm.
Some Saturday mornings may be required – if this is needed half a day during the week will be given in lieu.
- Onsite parking
- A small friendly team
- Short Probation Period – 3 Months
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.