Primenet UK are a Managed Services Provider and trusted IT solutions company. They offer a range of trusted IT services, from support to security to maintenance — well known for their customer service as well as their IT services.
You will have the opportunity to gain valuable skills, knowledge and experience as you complete an IT systems and networking - Azure Cloud Support Specialist - Level 3 Apprenticeship.
- Providing first line support
- Joining IT infrastructure projects
- Assisting with customer’s connectivity
- Ensuring customers' IT infrastructure is appropriately maintained, secure and fit for purpose
- Troubleshoot to resolve issues related to hardware and software
- Monitor networks devices
- Updating company helpdesk system and communicate updates with customers
- Escalate when necessary
You will need the following skills:
- Customer led personality
- Able to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Experience working with Windows desktop and internet
- Experience working with Office package
- Loving to play with computer hardware
- Quick learner
**Note** Travelling is a key part of the role so you will need a driving licence and your own car. You will be required to undertake a DBS check.
The entry requirements for this Azure Cloud Support Specialist programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship is in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here: https://www.enic.org.uk/Qualifications/UKQRS/Default.aspx
37.5 hours per week, 9am - 5pm
92% of QA Apprentices secure full-time employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.