Data Analyst Apprentice
- QA Apprenticeships
- ST16 3EL, Stafford
- £16,000 - £18,000 per annum.
- Closing date
- 7 Apr 2023
- Technology, Telecommunications
- Role Type
- Apprenticeship, Higher
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
Who you’ll be working for:
Established in 2008 and based in Staffordshire, Outserve provides a comprehensive suite of financial technology services to small and medium sized companies.
What’s in it for you:
The company offers excellent benefits such as:
- A comfortable and relaxed working environment with good coffee and fruit
- Everyday is dress down day as long as there are no client meetings
- Quarterly team building activities
- 24 days annual leave plus statutory holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Lots of additional learning and development opportunities
- Non-contractual monthly wellness payment
You will be responsible for:
- Attaining a detailed understanding of the cloud-based software applications (Unleashed, Shopify, Xero, A2X, Shiptheory, Power BI reporting, Synchub)
- Playing an active role on client facing projects which will include inserting data into cloud software
- Helping clients with any data issues
- Handling client support queries on data issues
- Observing software launches and integrations
- Participating in scoping meetings to ascertain clients’ needs
You will need the following skills:
- The ability to work alone using your initiative as well as actively contributing to the team
- Confident and driven to help the business achieve its mission and vision
- Willingness to learn lots of new things
- Thorough and detailed approach to ensure high levels of accuracy
- Passionate about data and IT - driven to find new solutions and ideas to further your own skill set but also to assist colleagues and customers
- Problem solving
- Level 3 qualification (apprenticeship/A-levels/BTEC, etc)
- OR equivalent work experience (typically two years in a relevant role)
- 5 GCSEs, including English and Maths at Grade 4 (C) or above
- Experience with using Excel and Microsoft products (or similar)
- Experience of previous work even if it is not related to the apprenticeship
- You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications. Find out more here: https://www.enic.org.uk/Qualifications/UKQRS/Default.aspx
We will ask the apprentice to undertake a voluntary DBS check as we have access to clients financial information.
35 hours per week, Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
There are progression opportunities within the company with the intention of making the apprentice a full-time member of staff.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
QA Apprenticeships is the first Ofsted 'Outstanding' rated IT apprenticeships provider, as well as 3-time consecutive winner of Apprenticeship Programme of the Year (2012, 2013 and 2014). According to Ofsted, we deliver "world-class" apprenticeship programmes with "exceptionally well qualified" staff. Most of our apprentices "deliver a high standard of work for their employers and exceed expectations, often finding better ways of working and reducing costs".
Why choose QA Apprenticeships?
- The first IT apprenticeships business rated Ofsted Outstanding
- 100% of QA apprentices have jobs from day one of their 12–14 month apprenticeship programmes
- 94% of QA apprentices secure permanent employment after completing; this is 20% higher than the national average (National Apprenticeship Service 2012)
- We have won the coveted Apprenticeship Programme of the Year award for three consecutive years at The Learning Awards 2012, 2013 & 2014
- Leading apprenticeship partner for Microsoft, Oracle, HPE, Cisco and Association of Project Management
Rath House 55-65 Uxbridge Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert