Aindale are a Managed Service Provider, providing a vast range of services and products both internally and to our clients. This can range from assisting a user on a single machine to entire infrastructure support, growth, and project work (and everything in between!).
We are an accredited Cyber Essentials Plus Certified Body as well as IASME Assured (previously known as Governance/Gold) Certified Body.
The ideal candidate will have a genuine passion for wanting to work within in the IT industry and possess an excellent desire to gain working knowledge of computers, periphery equipment and all other IT equipment.
You will have a desire to remain up to date with current technologies and developments as and when new models and software products are launched. You will be part of the retail store and order stock when required, you will also need to open and close the store when needed.
You will be working as part of a small, friendly team, so a positive and friendly attitude and ability to get on with others will be a must. We are looking for someone who will be dedicated to the continued success of the company, who has a positive attitude to their work and has excellent timekeeping skills.
Why work for us?
We aim to provide you with peace of mind in addition to an attractive salary and eligibility to participate in the discretionary annual bonus opportunities.
You will also receive an excellent benefit package including:
- Company funded industry qualifications
- Workplace Pension*
- Close to town centre
- Car parking near-by
- Attendance Bonus Scheme*
- Sick pay scheme*
- 22 days holiday + Bank Holidays, increasing with length of service to a max of 30 days
*After a qualifying period:
We are an equal opportunities employer and committed to ensuring all applicants will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability, or sexual orientation.
The role of a technician involves; troubleshooting, repairing, servicing, building bespoke PC’s, equipment testing, configuring and software installation on a variety of devices (both onsite and remote via relevant software).
Additionally, you will need to be talking to our retail customers to understand their IT needs/issues and if advise the correct products and services.
- General servicing of desktop computers and laptops
- Use of the companies RMM for remote support and actions
- Removal and clean-up of spyware, adware, and general viruses
- Building bespoke computers made to customers’ order
- Installing components such as RAM, graphics cards, CPU fans, power supply’s keyboards
- Laptop repairs and screens replacements
- Installing & updating drivers
- Reinstalling operating systems & data
- Rotate and be responsible for showroom displays are currently relevant
- Carry out goods in procedure & conduct stock management tasks
- Comfortable following instructions, or having the opportunity to work on own initiative
- Accurate and concise record keeping of all interactions and actions on the CRM.
- Sees tasks through from start to finish, producing high quality work often within tight service deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Takes pride in going 'the extra mile', with a willingness to be flexible and patient around other people's requirements
- Positive and friendly customer facing skills including face to face and on the telephone. Ability to have discussions using jargon free language
Who are we looking for?
Desired skills, qualities and experience:
- We are not only looking for someone with skill, but are more interested in those with the right attitude, striving to grow within a business, driven and ambitious. If you have any previous experience that is beneficial
- Our ideal candidate will have strong communication skills who wants to learn whilst seeing projects from start to finish but unashamed to ask when you need support, hold your hands up and take accountability when you make mistakes proactively help us find solutions efficiently.
- We are looking for someone who wishes to develop with us, professionally and personally with training opportunities plentiful.
- If you have an interest in IT, then this is the role for you
The entry requirements for this Azure Cloud Support Specialist programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship is in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
41 hours a week.
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.